SIGNED OT Mike Moudy

Just finished watching some film on Moudy. Dude is an absolute bully. I'm looking forward to seeing this kid play here. Our OL is due for another pipeline renaissance a la the 80's & 90's.

:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2

I agree. I saw him on campus on one of his unofficial visits. The kid is an absolute HEEEEEEEEEE-Moth of a human being. To think he is only 17-18 is unreal.

• 2 weeks later...
Just finished watching some film on Moudy. Dude is an absolute bully. I'm looking forward to seeing this kid play here. Our OL is due for another pipeline renaissance a la the 80's & 90's.

:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2

I agree. I saw him on campus on one of his unofficial visits. The kid is an absolute HEEEEEEEEEE-Moth of a human being. To think he is only 17-18 is unreal.

No 284 on the Scout final 300 for 2010.

Moudy is a :star :star :star :star @ Scout. Yet only a :star :star :star @ Rivals. Funny how different Scout & Rivals can be on certain players.

Other Scout :star :star :star :star Husker commits are Chase Rome, Andrew Rodriguez, Yoshi Hardrick and Harvey Jackson.

Moudy is the top rated 3 star at OT according to rivals, so I wouldn't be suprised to see him end up with that 4th star in the final rankings.

Moudy is a :star :star :star :star @ Scout. Yet only a :star :star :star @ Rivals. Funny how different Scout & Rivals can be on certain players.

Other Scout :star :star :star :star Husker commits are Chase Rome, Andrew Rodriguez, Yoshi Hardrick and Harvey Jackson.

Moudy is the top rated 3 star at OT according to rivals, so I wouldn't be suprised to see him end up with that 4th star in the final rankings.

:yeah

Rivals has finished their final position rankings for the class of 2010.

He is rated their #35 OT for this year.

The top 33 ended up as 4 stars.

If he wouldnt have committed so soon he would have been a four star kid because he would have got more attention from schools.

With that said I was really hoping this kid was going to get bumped. Thought for sure he would.

At the end of the day, Moudy has to perform on the field where it counts regardless of star ratings. Sure all the stars talk and analysis is fun for people like us to discuss, but we're not the ones in control of his destiny. I think the kid will defy the star gazers and be a spectacular player at NU when it's all said and done.

• Fire 1