SIGNED OT Mike Moudy

At the end of the day, Moudy has to perform on the field where it counts regardless of star ratings. Sure all the stars talk and analysis is fun for people like us to discuss, but we're not the ones in control of his destiny. I think the kid will defy the star gazers and be a spectacular player at NU when it's all said and done.

I agree, and I am on record in this thread saying that I believe Moudy could be the real gem of the 2009 recruiting class.

At the end of the day, Moudy has to perform on the field where it counts regardless of star ratings. Sure all the stars talk and analysis is fun for people like us to discuss, but we're not the ones in control of his destiny. I think the kid will defy the star gazers and be a spectacular player at NU when it's all said and done.

I agree, and I am on record in this thread saying that I believe Moudy could be the real gem of the 2009 recruiting class.

Completely agree on Mike. He is a stud that plays nasty. Many, many schools wanted this young man. He will be a big cog in the trenches.

More Good News for Mike Moudy!!

"Clearing paths for the running backs is a big Team USA offensive line anchored by five players rated 4-Star by Scout. While the coaching staff and even teammates have had a tough time singling out standouts through the week, it was Mike Moudy's name that came up the most often. Moudy is 6-7 and 290 pounds out of Castle Rock, Col. and is committed to sign with Nebraska on Monday."

http://nebraska.scout.com/2/941899.html