Cody Glenn was Selling Tickets

I hope whomever spread the statutory rape rumors feels guilty. :(

Nope because they are 100% true. The tickets thing was used by athletic department to divert attention away from what really happened.

Come on do expect him to admit to statuary rape? He'd be put in jail. The only reason he was never charged in the first place is because athletic department and the booster dad kept things quite.

I know nobody on here believes this but I'll see which on of you is still talking if/when the real story ever comes out.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

So 'braskypants' what puts you into position to make these allegations? Got some real proof or is it just something heard while sitting on a pot in a restroom. Your post is salicious if not down right libelous. I posted on another thread earlier today that the ticket thing was true and though I won't give up the name of my source it was reliable. How about yours or lets have a retraction.

T_O_B

:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam:steam

Hoping to get some insight on some new silent commits, what does your source say?

braskypants: Source of such golden insider info as:

"Posted on: Dec 21 2008, 11:43 PM Washington and Byrd will not be a Huskers. Ankrah is questionable."

I guess you hit 1 out of 3.

To be fair they are still not qualified. I'm still somewhat worried about Washington but the word on Ankrah is much more positive.

Don't worry guys, our friendly neighborhood Netbuffers have the inside info. There are two options here:

1. Pelini is covering up some serious NCAA infractions, that might or might not be worthy of the death penalty.

2. Glenn has been having carnal relations with a coaches wife. (this is a new one to me...)

http://www.netbuffs.com/message_board/foot...l/28/572718.php

And yeah...I realize netbuffs is bad for the heart and health.

Well for the sake of comedy I hope it's choice #2.. haha good post

I really don't care if he had sex with a younger girl (happens all the time) or sold tickets. He was punished by not getting to play an amazing Senior Day game and an amazing bowl game. He seems like a pretty likable guy and I'll be rooting for him with the Skins.

I have to admit it seems fishy that the whole thing was kept so private if it really was selling tickets.

But, it also seems pretty fishy that Bo would lie to someone in the Redskins organization to help Cody. I'm not naive enough to think Bo is some kind of saint, but he doesn't strike me as someone that would go out of his way to tell a bold face lie to someone like that.

So, to me, neither story holds up particularly well.

Yeah..

I feel bad for believing (even remotely) what a poster that doesn't know the difference between "quite" and "quiet" is...Or spells like he copied Tuff Tiger's homework.

But it is sorta strange that if this is all it was..why not go public sooner and head off all the wild speculation?

I'd imagine, if there was any truth to the statutory rape thing, the Redskins were probably more concerned with what could later become publicized..and hurt their image. (Although..being Washington D.C...that might fit in with their image).<_<

Bo wouldn't need to lie to them..just assure them it was taken care of.

Brasky:

I'm sorry if I offended you by pointing out the "quite" thing...I'm told that's a common mistake outside the Nebraska School system....but I can't divuldge my sources :box

I read way too slow to re-read the whole thread, but I don't recall other posters comming down on you because you were saying the reason for the suspension was Statuatory Rape..I think it was more for the way you were saying it..That you knew that to be true.

Now..Unless you are a certain underage girl, or Cody himself..I doubt you can "know" anything.

Before this thread started, I highly suspected the Stat Rape thing was what really happened...I'm neither more nor less convinced of that, now..

I really don't care if he had sex with a younger girl (happens all the time) or sold tickets. He was punished by not getting to play an amazing Senior Day game and an amazing bowl game. He seems like a pretty likable guy and I'll be rooting for him with the Skins.

I have to admit it seems fishy that the whole thing was kept so private if it really was selling tickets.

But, it also seems pretty fishy that Bo would lie to someone in the Redskins organization to help Cody. I'm not naive enough to think Bo is some kind of saint, but he doesn't strike me as someone that would go out of his way to tell a bold face lie to someone like that.

Yeah..

I feel bad for believing (even remotely) what a poster that doesn't know the difference between "quite" and "quiet" is...Or spells like he copied Tuff Tiger's homework.

But it is sorta strange that if this is all it was..why not go public sooner and head off all the wild speculation?

I'd imagine, if there was any truth to the statutory rape thing, the Redskins were probably more concerned with what could later become publicized..and hurt their image. (Although..being Washington D.C...that might fit in with their image).<_<

Brasky:

I'm sorry if I offended you by pointing out the "quite" thing...I'm told that's a common mistake outside the Nebraska School system....but I can't divuldge my sources :box

I read way too slow to re-read the whole thread, but I don't recall other posters comming down on you because you were saying the reason for the suspension was Statuatory Rape..I think it was more for the way you were saying it..That you knew that to be true.

Now..Unless you are a certain underage girl, or Cody himself..I doubt you can "know" anything.

Before this thread started, I highly suspected the Stat Rape thing was what really happened...I'm neither more nor less convinced of that, now..

I type response fast and never really check for grammar or spelling, its a problem I have and I get called out for it all the time.

Anyways posters immediately came down on me for the stat rape allegation. Multiple people said I should be ashamed of myself, I was called multiple derogatory terms and I believe one poster even said that I should be charged with libel. Truth be told though after some of the things that were said I really wanted to (still do) rub in it some these people's faces. Not because I'm happy about the situation but because I know these people won't man up to what they said. Its easy to talk a big game on these boards and then run and hide when you're proven wrong.

I'm sorry if some of my posts came off as gloating that I know everything or something like that but I'm telling you I wouldn't post something like this unless I knew it was true.

I'm also sorry there is no way for me to physically prove to you any of this happen but I'm telling you this is 100% the truth.

I agree taking guesses at whats going on here is out of line ,we dont know for sure,Cody if your reading this,you bled husker red for us and we love you man but do the right thing here.itll all work out in the end.

Perhaps Cody Glenn is doing the right thing by keeping his mouth shut about what went on. If he has agreed to keep quiet on the situation to protect the other parties that are involved in the matter, then not telling what happened is the right thing. Although I think that a "no comment" as opposed to making up a ticket scalping story would have been better, I completely understand him wanting to get the media off his back. His story probably wasn't completely though through, and thus he got caught in the lie.

This thread is turning into a pis*ing match.

Last chance .....

I'm sorry I just wish some would give me a little benefit of the doubt after cody himself admitted he lied.

Brasky, while I haven't posted on this particular thread yet, I have read all the posts. I will say that I give you the benefit of the doubt, and you are getting a pretty bad rap over what's going on. While I'm not sure if I believe it 100%, nobody has found any evidence that shows you aren't telling the truth.

Yet NOBODY has found ANY evidence to say that he is telling the truth. All he has is his notion that we should just take his word for it, and then we should choose to believe him or not.

My problem about this though is that if somebody has an "inside scoop" on what is going on with the Husker program, I would want them to freely share on the message board without fear of being attacked. If they are lying, we can lay the smack-down all we want. Yes, there are a lot of losers on the message board who post phony information for whatever reason, but there are some good guys (and gals of course) so I'm just saying we should be careful before we pass judgement. That's all :)

Yeah..

Brasky:

I type response fast and never really check for grammar or spelling, its a problem I have and I get called out for it all the time.

Anyways posters immediately came down on me for the stat rape allegation. Multiple people said I should be ashamed of myself, I was called multiple derogatory terms and I believe one poster even said that I should be charged with libel. Truth be told though after some of the things that were said I really wanted to (still do) rub in it some these people's faces. Not because I'm happy about the situation but because I know these people won't man up to what they said. Its easy to talk a big game on these boards and then run and hide when you're proven wrong.

I'm sorry if some of my posts came off as gloating that I know everything or something like that but I'm telling you I wouldn't post something like this unless I knew it was true.

I'm also sorry there is no way for me to physically prove to you any of this happen but I'm telling you this is 100% the truth.

I'd like to know what exactly you'd like to rub in everyone's faces? Last time I checked to my knowledge the only thing we know to be a fact is that Cody lied about selling tickets as the reason for his suspension. I certainly dont recall reading any story where Cody or anyone from the NU athletic department came out and said that Cody was suspended for Statuatory Rape. So until a lot of posters see facts showing Statuatory Rape as the reason for suspension, you are not going to be seeing anyone appoligizing to you. I'm not saying that it isn't a possible reason that he could have been suspended, but I think most agree that it is a pretty severe thing to be throwing around without any proof other than Kenny Wilson says so.

Cody Glenn hasn't been a Husker for approximately 170 days. Why on earth are these hundreds of topics devoted to this not in the former huskers forum?

The guy obviously is embarrassed to talk about whatever it is that happened and would prefer to let it go. So he made a dumb mistake and lied about it, thinking maybe he'd get away with it. Nothing is going to happen. Maybe he gets a slap on the wrist from the Redskins, but other than, that... why is this still being discussed? Nothing bad is going to happen to the University or Cody and we will never know what actually happened (for certain).

Now could we talk about Husker Football now?

Yeah..

Brasky:

I'd like to know what exactly you'd like to rub in everyone's faces? Last time I checked to my knowledge the only thing we know to be a fact is that Cody lied about selling tickets as the reason for his suspension. I certainly dont recall reading any story where Cody or anyone from the NU athletic department came out and said that Cody was suspended for Statuatory Rape. So until a lot of posters see facts showing Statuatory Rape as the reason for suspension, you are not going to be seeing anyone appoligizing to you. I'm not saying that it isn't a possible reason that he could have been suspended, but I think most agree that it is a pretty severe thing to be throwing around without any proof other than Kenny Wilson says so.

I realize its serious, that's why I stated above I would never post something if I wasn't sure it was true.

Btw Kenny Wilson didn't tell me crap, I made that up so people would stop hounding me about sources. I'm sorry but I'm not gonna throw out my actual sources names.

And now que the posters who are going to say "Brasky admitted he lied about his source he is obviously lying about what happened too".

Sorry folks the story is true, and by looks of things its gonna find its way out soon.

Cody Glenn hasn't been a Husker for approximately 170 days. Why on earth are these hundreds of topics devoted to this not in the former huskers forum?

The guy obviously is embarrassed to talk about whatever it is that happened and would prefer to let it go. So he made a dumb mistake and lied about it, thinking maybe he'd get away with it. Nothing is going to happen. Maybe he gets a slap on the wrist from the Redskins, but other than, that... why is this still being discussed? Nothing bad is going to happen to the University or Cody and we will never know what actually happened (for certain).

Now could we talk about Husker Football now?

A ot don't want to admit it but this does affect Husker Football.

I'm sorry but if everything comes out every party including University is not gonna walk away clean from this situation.

I doubt its gonna be anything serious like resignations or probation but its gonna be a pretty big credibility hit.

Don't worry guys, our friendly neighborhood Netbuffers have the inside info. There are two options here:

1. Pelini is covering up some serious NCAA infractions, that might or might not be worthy of the death penalty.

2. Glenn has been having carnal relations with a coaches wife. (this is a new one to me...)

http://www.netbuffs.com/message_board/foot...l/28/572718.php

And yeah...I realize netbuffs is bad for the heart and health.

Well for the sake of comedy I hope it's choice #2.. haha good post

Haha, in the corner of Netbuff it has the countdown to Colorado State (CSU) Football. not CU? are they embarassed of their team still?