Undrafted Free Agents List

zoogs

Joe Ganz Has Signed With The Bucs

For once I'd like to see a former Husker as a starting QB or at least a back up for an NFL team but I don't think that Ganz is a NFL type QB but I'm really hoping to be wrong. I wish him luck I really do because Zac Taylor didn't make it at Tampa and Keller didn't make it at Oakland or was it Tampa Bay, I don't know lol. I figured with all the QB's we had in Callahans era that Taylor would've made it somewhere because he wasn't as mobile and he had a rocket of an arm and was pretty accurate at times but Jon Gruden didn't give him the time or day at Tampa.

Further investigation unveils that Keller was given a tryout as an unsigned free agent in Tampa Bay, while he was signed and waived in Oakland.

Ganz got bad advice. Should not have gone anywhere near the situation he's now obliged. the coach is a fan of the ks kid, said so on the interview and put #1 money on him, Ganz beat him and could beat him every time, but the coaches ego will be the determining factor on what goes down....

Bad advice is bad advice, Ganz just got a load of it.

Ganz was totally a much QB than freeman..well at least i think so.

Does anyone else think that peterson really has a shot with the jaguars...cuase didnt one of their WR's have some drug problems last season?

That was Matt Jones the former Arkansas Qb, but he's no longer with them anyway I don't think. Looking at their WR lineup though: Holt, Williamson, Northcutt, are 3 that will for sure be on board, but honestly, he has a chance to beat out the rest of the guys they have on the team. No one else sticks out. The other 5-6 WR's on their roster are rooks or young players. Should be interesting. I think a lot of our free agent signers have pretty good shots with the teams they chose to sign with.

What exactly is the difference between a drafted player and a free agent that gets picked up? Because I know that drafted players have big chances to get cut from the roster as well.

Are drafted players just guaranteed some form of compensation before their cut or added to the roster?