SIGNED TE Chase Harper

• 2 weeks later...

When oh when is he pulling the trigger. This kid is a man child, and i want him in the fold. He reminds me of the OU tight end that blow his knee out Grishium (sp)

That might be a problem, because OU is looking at him but hasn't offered yet.

hopefull the love we show these guys early will pay off.. seems like in the past we've been on a lot of great guys real early only to lose out to the a$$hole$ of the the world... i think things are changing.....

chase come on over rasta and lets kick it

:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama

Someone want to check the article in Red Sea Scrolls for us??

Basically says that he's thinking about pulling the trigger and committing because he's sold on us.. he has a little interest in ISU because he committed there outta HS but that's it.... Someone asked about the OU interest and how that'd play in but no response to that yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Junior college tight end Chase Harper (Austin, Texas/Navarro JC) is closing in on a decision. The 6-foot-6, 240-pound tight end has Nebraska and Iowa State on top with Kansas State and Baylor under consideration. Harper visited Nebraska Sept. 25. and the Cornhuskers are considered to have the inside track.

Junior college tight end Chase Harper (Austin, Texas/Navarro JC) is closing in on a decision. The 6-foot-6, 240-pound tight end has Nebraska and Iowa State on top with Kansas State and Baylor under consideration. Harper visited Nebraska Sept. 25. and the Cornhuskers are considered to have the inside track.

i thought he was over Iowa State.... anyways thats okay... wont even go there.... i hope this guy commits to us... he looks like a strong presense and someone who could really benifit the team...

come on braddah chase!!