SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Here's an update for ya'll Aaron is now up to 200 pounds... he's put on about 15 pounds of muscle over the offseason... look for him to KILL this fall...

That added weight will help his stock go up if he has a good season as well. Makes him seem more versatile and durable.

Here's an update for ya'll Aaron is now up to 200 pounds... he's put on about 15 pounds of muscle over the offseason... look for him to KILL this fall...

That added weight will help his stock go up if he has a good season as well. Makes him seem more versatile and durable.

all the scarier if we don't real him in

I'll be curious to see how his speed and quickness and effected.

SheepdogMark

that looks good for us if it's the case... makes it seem like right now he has a pretty good idea of where he wants to go...

a speculation that could play out well for us... we have been getting a lot of commits lately, Rivals article today states we are filling up fast... I wonder if how fast our class is filling up has anything to do with him speeding up his decision. Cal has plenty of room left, Texas will let him wait till February and save a spot for him if they need to, NU would too but we'll see.

I have a feeling that before September Aaron is going to be :bigredn: With all i'm hearing from various sources he will wear red in fall 2011.

i thought texas has only 2 spots left 1 rb and for another postion.... if brown goes 2 texas then i doubt green goes there!!!

Look for them to take Austen Seferian Jenkins, Malcolm Brown, and maybe quincy russell then be done. So if they take those three they will have 24 committs and stop there unless Aaron try to jump on their ship. But if Aaron comes to Nebraska, that might put some pressure on Qunicy to come with him (his sick mother could be the X factor).

I think even if Brown commits to Texas, they make room for Aaron Green... they'll take them both if they both want in. But I definitely think that if Brown commits to Texas, then they significantly back off on Green's recruiting and lay low with Aaron.

If Aaron commits to NU, he might try to bring Russell and Brown with him... they've all talked about playing for the same school. It would be a long shot but AWESOME if we landed those three.

I think even if Brown commits to Texas, they make room for Aaron Green... they'll take them both if they both want in. But I definitely think that if Brown commits to Texas, then they significantly back off on Green's recruiting and lay low with Aaron.

If Aaron commits to NU, he might try to bring Russell and Brown with him... they've all talked about playing for the same school. It would be a long shot but AWESOME if we landed those three.

Love your optimism but no shot with Brown even if we get Aaron and Qunicy its a Bama and UT battle for Brown. But you are right it would be epic!

He is going to make his decision before the football season begins at the latest...I'm looking for a commitment possibly in August. :cowbell:

Thanks for the update nation! :thumbs

You think we get him? I sure do!