SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Aaron has probably crossed Texas off this list to commit to. Of the 4 schools on the list, NU has the horses to be really good for the next few years. Seriously, look at the final 4. Cal gets blown out every other week, FSU gets blown out by UM and weak teams. Texas loses 3 of the last 4 games and appears to full meltdown mode.

NU has a core of great players that are underclassmen. Taylor can now run and pass and will be scary good. The QB position is deep and will be deeper next year. A good O line with a lot of good players coming in to be really good over the next few years. Play makers in the offense. Kyler Reed, Rex Burkhead, etc. A strong D year in and year out.

NU is a few drops away from being in the top 2 in the country.

Come on Aaron commit already!

If he commits today it will show up tonight or tomorrow on rivals...

However, Aaron made it clear he is going to commit to his school sometime in the next few weeks (now couple of weeks)... we will know his choice today (Oct. 24th), next Sunday (Oct. 31), or the Sunday after (Nov.7)... so good news is that instead of having to get on here every second of every day, we can now get on here the next few Sunday's and Monday's and be done with it.

My sources say he will be "N".

Reasons?

1) NU has a great FCA program and a lot of kids are close with the team's Spiritual Advisor.

2) We have Ron Brown who has a good relationship with Aaron and shares the same faith, values, and a great bond.

3) His brother is here... it helps it feel like home.

4) Pelini is big on growing kids into men, teaching character, teaching hard work, team first... Aaron wants a place where he will grow as a man and shares these values.

5) He's been to campus at least 3 times... he knows the city, knows the players, knows the recruits coming in (aka Jamal, Offensive line, Braylon Heard)

6) His parents love Nebraska and have been very please with their son's experience/treatment there

7) He can talk to his brother every day about the program so he knows what to expect coming in. He knows if the coaches are lying or telling the truth based on what his brother has/is experiencing.

These reasons are what set us apart from the other schools. Cal, Fl.St., UT... none of them have Ron Brown or Andrew Green, none of them have fans that applaud the visiting team or welcome them into town, none of the other schools have these things like NU has them.

My fellow Huskers... Aaron Green is :bigredn: ... it's just a matter of when he confesses with his mouth what is in his heart and head.

If he commits today it will show up tonight or tomorrow on rivals...

However, Aaron made it clear he is going to commit to his school sometime in the next few weeks (now couple of weeks)... we will know his choice today (Oct. 24th), next Sunday (Oct. 31), or the Sunday after (Nov.7)... so good news is that instead of having to get on here every second of every day, we can now get on here the next few Sunday's and Monday's and be done with it.

My sources say he will be "N".

Reasons?

1) NU has a great FCA program and a lot of kids are close with the team's Spiritual Advisor.

2) We have Ron Brown who has a good relationship with Aaron and shares the same faith, values, and a great bond.

3) His brother is here... it helps it feel like home.

4) Pelini is big on growing kids into men, teaching character, teaching hard work, team first... Aaron wants a place where he will grow as a man and shares these values.

5) He's been to campus at least 3 times... he knows the city, knows the players, knows the recruits coming in (aka Jamal, Offensive line, Braylon Heard)

6) His parents love Nebraska and have been very please with their son's experience/treatment there

7) He can talk to his brother every day about the program so he knows what to expect coming in. He knows if the coaches are lying or telling the truth based on what his brother has/is experiencing.

These reasons are what set us apart from the other schools. Cal, Fl.St., UT... none of them have Ron Brown or Andrew Green, none of them have fans that applaud the visiting team or welcome them into town, none of the other schools have these things like NU has them.

My fellow Huskers... Aaron Green is :bigredn: ... it's just a matter of when he confesses with his mouth what is in his heart and head.

I know I've seen someone on this board say this before....but if this was facebook, I would "like" this status.

I'm not his friend on facebook, but someone on rivals said that he thought it was funny when he saw BK's TD celebration. BK told Andrew he was going to steal Aarons celebration style that he showcased against Steele (The hand wave). I thought it was pretty funny.

Per Aaron Greens Facebook

Aaron Green Ok everyone wed i will b chosing the COLLEGE IM GOING TO ! at Maranatha bible church In converse Tx behind Judson highschool around 7 pm, there will b songs of praise n the whole 9 yards oh yea it will b on TV also but please make it if u can this is a huge step for me in my life this recruiting process has cum to end ! Txt me for info or write me in my inbox if interested thanks God bless

Per Aaron Greens Facebook

Aaron Green Ok everyone wed i will b chosing the COLLEGE IM GOING TO ! at Maranatha bible church In converse Tx behind Judson highschool around 7 pm, there will b songs of praise n the whole 9 yards oh yea it will b on TV also but please make it if u can this is a huge step for me in my life this recruiting process has cum to end ! Txt me for info or write me in my inbox if interested thanks God bless

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!