SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Any word yet on whether people will have the opportunity to watch Aaron make his decision live?

Supposedly it is being aired on a Catholic channel EWTN. That is channel 261 for DishNetwork owners. Damn it won't be in HD

AG is Catholic? also is this streamable online?

I'm skeptical that this will air live on EWTN of all stations. It's my understanding that EWTN only airs Catholic-centric programming. Aaron's church is of the Baptist denomination. I also checked the TV listings for EWTN tomorrow and at 6:00 is the Daily Catholic Mass. Then at 7:00 is EWTN Live, but the guest line-up is Dana Scallon who is an Irish Catholic singer and former politician.

Alright, so when I found out last night that AG was going to make his decision on Wednesday, I was so excited I couldn't talk about anything else for the rest of the night. SO.... when my wife woke up this morning, she was upset with me because of my excessive AG talking, she had a dream about him and his commitment event tomorrow night. She told me that he was holding a large black envelope and when he opened it up, it had the word "NEBRASKA" written on the inside. SO....according to my wife's dream, AG will be :bigredn: tommorrow night! Let's hope she is right!!!! :woo:ahhhhhhhh

Any word yet on whether people will have the opportunity to watch Aaron make his decision live?

Supposedly it is being aired on a Catholic channel EWTN. That is channel 261 for DishNetwork owners. Damn it won't be in HD

AG is Catholic? also is this streamable online?

I'm skeptical that this will air live on EWTN of all stations. It's my understanding that EWTN only airs Catholic-centric programming. Aaron's church is of the Baptist denomination. I also checked the TV listings for EWTN tomorrow and at 6:00 is the Daily Catholic Mass. Then at 7:00 is EWTN Live, but the guest line-up is Dana Scallon who is an Irish Catholic singer and former politician.

Nexus knows everything haha :worship

iowa state will get him I bet ya anything lol

I'll take that bet ;)

I wouldnt be surprised if he did go to iowa state lmao the way they beat texas this past weekend plus I knoe they had recruits at that game. I just dont see aaron green comming here. To good to be true if i had to bet it would be cal or flordia state

iowa state will get him I bet ya anything lol

I'll take that bet ;)

I wouldnt be surprised if he did go to iowa state lmao the way they beat texas this past weekend plus I knoe they had recruits at that game. I just dont see aaron green comming here. To good to be true if i had to bet it would be cal or flordia state

Florida state... yeah right,they have 2 running backs + james wilder jr. who also is a potential runningback So really its 3 running backs in their class.

What other RB have we been recruiting so far in this recruiting class? I only know of Green. Heard is looking more and more less likely to come in here, which sucks because he looked good on film and was the only back we signed last year. We lose Helu Jr. at the end of the year, leaving just 5 IB on our roster next season. Burkhead, Robinson, Ward, Okafur, Jones and Taylor.

Green announces his choice tomorrow night at his church, i guess we will know where he is going after that.