SIGNED RB Aaron Green

I'm not sure how to reply to a specific post on my phone, but I'm pretty sure 7 is the number of perfection.

Anyhooz, Sean Callahan said on his Twitter that AG's teammates told him his decision will shock the world. I don't like the sound of that.

Well We need to sit down and think about this before someone has a blood clot. AG has only made two visits officially. His brother is up in Lincoln. He has befriended some of the huskers players on facebook (I dont know this 100% because I an not on it ). I would say UT is way out of the race and I would say Cal is too. Being a Christian man no one in their right mind would go to Con-U FSU. So I am ganna say that he is N. Parents have to travel to one game to see both kids, good family values at NU and his real brother.

Article from San Antonio TV station:

“I know a lot of people are saying it’s Nebraska, but he told me he was going to shock the world,” said Madison running back Troy Williams, who has known Green since the fourth grade and is one of his best friends.

Tony Green (Aaron's dad) speaks from personal experience. A 1975 Sam Houston graduate, he was at defensive back at Baylor for four seasons under Coach Grant Teaff. His older brother, Gary, now head football coach at Sam Houston, also starred for the Cherokees before going on to an All-America career as a cornerback at Baylor.

Here's the whole article: http://www.kens5.com/sports/DAVID-FLORES-Madison-star-Green-reveals-college-choice-Wednesday-night-105844423.html

Nothing really new in it.

Hopefully the line from Williams doesn't throw everyone into a tizzy. Good luck with your decision Aaron (if you choose correctly :thumbs )

Eh. Hope he comes here. If not, on to the next one. It's hard for me to get too excited about recruiting during the season.

Yeah, I usually feel the same way. But Green has some serious talent. Also has great character--which may be just as important. Looks like he’ll be a homerun wherever he goes.

We have looked at the the classes for his other possible choices and they are all full at the RB position. I'm not worried.

Yeah I would crap my pants if aaron didn't commit to us tomorrow.

I agree that all signs point to him as N........

But I'm getting my popcorn ready to enjoy this meltdown just in case :)

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:snacks:

Article from San Antonio TV station:

“I know a lot of people are saying it’s Nebraska, but he told me he was going to shock the world,” said Madison running back Troy Williams, who has known Green since the fourth grade and is one of his best friends.

Tony Green (Aaron's dad) speaks from personal experience. A 1975 Sam Houston graduate, he was at defensive back at Baylor for four seasons under Coach Grant Teaff. His older brother, Gary, now head football coach at Sam Houston, also starred for the Cherokees before going on to an All-America career as a cornerback at Baylor.

Here's the whole article: http://www.kens5.com/sports/DAVID-FLORES-Madison-star-Green-reveals-college-choice-Wednesday-night-105844423.html

Nothing really new in it.

Hopefully the line from Williams doesn't throw everyone into a tizzy. Good luck with your decision Aaron (if you choose correctly :thumbs )

Doesn't sound good.

Where are our board insiders to help us drink the :koolaid2: about his decision? I need some reassurement... :ahhhhhhhh