SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Just watched it before coming here. I like how we're at the top of the discussion, and I really hope his brother wants him to come here. That could be a bigger factor than any other when it comes down to signing day. If his brother is pushing him and he has a good feeling here we can get him. I REALLY want this guy, his videos are amazing.

Watched the video––worth the time. He prefers a pro-style offense to run out of, especially the I with a lead blocker. He mentioned religion as well. Not sure what the SoCal appeal would be for him in the end. LA is its own kind of place (Sodom).

I'm liking our chances. I'm liking them even more if we pull an upset or two this season. More than last season, I'm starting to think this could be the point where Pelini really moves this program onto a national level, or sets it back a few more seasons. Could be totally wrong, but it seems like a few stars are aligning that will be dividends of immediate success.

Just watched it before coming here. I like how we're at the top of the discussion, and I really hope his brother wants him to come here. That could be a bigger factor than any other when it comes down to signing day. If his brother is pushing him and he has a good feeling here we can get him. I REALLY want this guy, his videos are amazing.

It would also be cool to sign Austin Hill (his cousin). We should sign his Mom and Dan to staff positions.....maybe then he'll be a Sker!

Watched the video––worth the time. He prefers a pro-style offense to run out of, especially the I with a lead blocker. He mentioned religion as well. Not sure what the SoCal appeal would be for him in the end. LA is its own kind of place (Sodom).

I'm liking our chances. I'm liking them even more if we pull an upset or two this season. More than last season, I'm starting to think this could be the point where Pelini really moves this program onto a national level, or sets it back a few more seasons. Could be totally wrong, but it seems like a few stars are aligning that will be dividends of immediate success.

I agree, this class looks poopy so far but I've been hearing a lot of "big" names expressing interest in NU for 2011.

• 4 weeks later...

Aaron brings up a very good point that i think hurts NU when recruiting.

When its not football season, Lincoln is quiet and seemingly dead. Some recruits like quiet places to focus on school and other stuff, but some recruits like activity all year long...

Sounds like he personally likes the I-formation, does this hurt us anyway? I think the most kind of formation we usually run is One-back, isnt that right? He likes to have a lead blocker and we dont usually utilize the FB very much.

Aaron brings up a very good point that i think hurts NU when recruiting.

When its not football season, Lincoln is quiet and seemingly dead. Some recruits like quiet places to focus on school and other stuff, but some recruits like activity all year long...

"But quiet can be a good thing. You can concentrate on school."

Just depends on the recruits priorities I guess.

Does anybody know whether Aaron will be visiting for any games THIS season? It's very possible he'd make the trip. Maybe someone can do some digging and find out.

A while back I heard he might try to make it up here for the Oklahoma game. His cousin Austin Hill is taking an official visit to the game. And obviously his brother will be here. So he'll be able to hang out with all of them if he makes it up.

when its all said and done i wonde how many pages this thread is gonna turn out to be... well lets make it one post more just for the hell of it.....

aaron green.. ya know nebraska is the place for you...... we love you ya over here so lets get like a raver and roll over to NEBRASKA!!!