SIGNED RB Aaron Green

when its all said and done i wonde how many pages this thread is gonna turn out to be... well lets make it one post more just for the hell of it.....

aaron green.. ya know nebraska is the place for you...... we love you ya over here so lets get like a raver and roll over to NEBRASKA!!!

terrible.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know who the four are that the article headline stated Aaron is looking at? I would assume us, Texas, USC, and...?

Texas A&M...will make an unofficial visit there with a teammate.

I wouldn't be too concerned about them.

I think its us or USC...Texas is loaded with RBs next year and they may just focus their attention on two of the other big three backs of 2011.

• 3 weeks later...

Will make the drive to watch the Nebraska-Baylor game this weekend.

Green hopes to watch Nebraska play, then turn around and make at least half of the Notre Dame game.

ND plays Washington State in San Antonio.

Seeing the Irish, which extended a scholarship offer on Sept. 1, is a priority.

I wouldn't be too concerned about them.

I think its us or USC...Texas is loaded with RBs next year and they may just focus their attention on two of the other big three backs of 2011.

Worry more about Texas than USC. While the Trojans are his childhood favorite, the distance and type of team they are is not appealing to the Green family.

I'm hoping he didn't make it to the game today. While he obviously could figure out that he could start for us, with the poor surrounding cast and play calling, I'm not sure he would want to.

We will not get a 5 star player to come unless we get this thing straightened out. With Green we have another year to do it. Thank goodness.