ATH Curtis Carter

From the tigers article it does sound like he wants to be at LSU but is willing to look out of state. Hope the kid sees the light and chooses the team who did have faith in his abilities and becomes a cornhusker.

Best of luck to the young man either way.

We already got our QB. We might take Robinson as an athlete though.

From the tigers article it does sound like he wants to be at LSU but is willing to look out of state. Hope the kid sees the light and chooses the team who did have faith in his abilities and becomes a cornhusker.

Best of luck to the young man either way.

We already got our QB. We might take Robinson as an athlete though.

Carter would be an athlete too. Lightning fast. Hopefully he sees his future is at WR or CB.

• 3 weeks later...

The stories on Scout and Rivals about Carter seem to be contradicting each other. The rivals one asks if NU is still number one for Carter, while the new Scout one says an "SEC Power" has entered thrown their hat into the ring, which I assume is Alabama, b/c I don't consider Miss. State a power... but it could be either. Who knows what's going on with him?

He went to a test-prep program, got an ACT of 25, and his formerly quite suspect academics are now in order. LSU wants to get him in to camp now. Thinks he'd have an offer already from them if his status hadn't been questionable.

Nice that we still lead for him even with 'bama and quite possibly LSU in the mix. Being in first is carrying some weight. Kid is a hell of an athlete, glad his old man is a Bo-fan. Hope we can close here.

Why is he so upset LSU hasn't offered yet?? I think once they do, that's where he ends up. Sounds like he has been an LSU fan, and his dad didn't seem to notice. When your a Husker fan, its hard to imagine anyone wanting to play any where else, especially if its your own kid. JMO

GBR!!!

Why is he so upset LSU hasn't offered yet?? I think once they do, that's where he ends up. Sounds like he has been an LSU fan, and his dad didn't seem to notice. When your a Husker fan, its hard to imagine anyone wanting to play any where else, especially if its your own kid. JMO

GBR!!!

From everything I have heard and read he isn't "upset" about LSU not offering. He just mentioned lsu has always been one of his favorite programs.... nothing about him scorning them for not offering yet. This one is going to play out for awhile, which is fine because we will have the opportunity to bring him in for a game. He has also mentioned he is paying close attention to where he is needed most (assuming he feels he could make an early impact on the depth chart). If we lack playmakers at receiver this year, that might help our case a lot.

Well he could be getting that offer from LSU and many others very soon. Apparently he tore it up at a camp in Texas. Judging by his rivals profile it looks like he lowered his 4.41 forty he ran earlier in the summer to a 4.37 at the recent camp w a 41 inch vertical. I assumed we were recruiting him as a corner but with that speed I wonder if it's receiver. He could possibly be a spot two way player and return man with corner being his main position.