ATH Curtis Carter

Well he could be getting that offer from LSU and many others very soon. Apparently he tore it up at a camp in Texas. Judging by his rivals profile it looks like he lowered his 4.41 forty he ran earlier in the summer to a 4.37 at the recent camp w a 41 inch vertical. I assumed we were recruiting him as a corner but with that speed I wonder if it's receiver. He could possibly be a spot two way player and return man with corner being his main position.

Over on HI says wer're leaning towards him as a wr. A burner like Carter could make a nice bookend for a bigger, possession-oriented guy like Terry.

I'd love for Curtis to be made into a WR/PR/KR man, we need more speed on the offensive side of the ball. If we get him N, our receiving core could be very dangerous for years to come, to go along with Anthony Bell and Keeston Terry (who's tearing it up this summer ).

I just can't help but to think that this kid will end up at LSU. When its all said and done he will probably be a 5.9 four star and they just don't seem to leave Louisiana very often.

Yes, but Bo's name still means quite a bit to the people in Louisiana. I think we have a very legit shot at this kid.

This is the recruit I want the most right now. I can't stress enough, we need more speed from our playmakers.

On the LSU boards they had a report on how he did at the camps. I'll paraphrase because I think the clipping Rivals pay info.

But according to the analysis, they said that Carter could change at the drop of a dime; QBs had hard times throwing to up because he was so fast; and he had very good hands. However, Carter did have problems with man coverage and they said he needed to bulk up. The last tidbit was that he was all but guaranteed a 4th star in the next evaluation period.