S Derrick Malone

B)-->

QUOTE(Husker B @ Nov 9 2009, 08:41 AM) 513928[/snapback]

Well, according to his twitter account, it went well.

Bakkk in Calii.Ä=about 8 hours ago from txt

This shitt is unbelieveable. Sooooooo Amazing... Aahhhhhhh2:00 PM Nov 7th from txt

Good news :)

It'll be tough to beat Oregon based on who's recruiting him according to the rivals profile.

Is it Frost?

See where I highlighter Oregon's status/recruiter.

TomOsborne.jpg

A similar joke went around last year, not sure which recruit it was though.

It's not a joke, Tom Osborne is Oregon's Special Teams\Tight End coach

http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB...;ATCLID=1387913

I know his name isn't a joke. A number of people commented on us having a hard time pulling a player from Oregon last year considering his lead recruiter. THAT'S the joke I was talking about.

“It was great,” said Derrick Malone about his Nov. 6 trip to Nebraska. “I loved it. I can’t say enough things about it. I thought the whole community was amazing. How they show support and love the team. I can’t believe the support they have. It was great to be in that kind of environment and be part of that.” Malone picked a good weekend to visit Nebraska as the Huskers beat Oklahoma 10-3.

“It was great,” said Derrick Malone about his Nov. 6 trip to Nebraska. “I loved it. I can’t say enough things about it. I thought the whole community was amazing. How they show support and love the team. I can’t believe the support they have. It was great to be in that kind of environment and be part of that.” Malone picked a good weekend to visit Nebraska as the Huskers beat Oklahoma 10-3.

C'mon Derrick, pull the trigger kid! :thumbs

Colton (Calif.) defensive back Derrick Malone took his first official visit of the year to Nebraska two weeks ago. The talented safety was expected to take two more visits this month but will put recruiting on the backburner for now.

"Nebraska was a very good visit," Malone said. "They played Oklahoma and that was a big rivalry game so the atmosphere was crazy. They have the best fans and the support they get is incredible. You could feel the energy from them and they knew who all the recruits were and were chanting our name, it was pretty cool.

"I was watching the defensive backs play the whole game and I like how they use their safeties. That's kind of what I do now, when I'm watching football, I'm trying to see how well I would fit in with that defense. I'm looking at the college game now more like a business than just as a fan and I think I would fit in well at Nebraska.

"Overall, I was very comfortable at Nebraska. They have a nice campus and I like the area as well. It's different than Southern CA obviously, a little smaller but still a very good fit for me."

Malone was scheduled to visit Arizona and Washington later this month but is going to put all his focus on the upcoming playoffs.

"I decided to postpone my visits," Malone said. "I think we have a chance to make a nice run in the playoffs and I don't want to have any distractions right now. All my visits will be after we're done playing and hopefully that won't until December.

"I'm definitely going to visit Arizona and Washington and I just got offered by Oregon. I've liked Oregon for a while now and I was very excited about that offer. So I'm going to visit Oregon and those are really the main four schools I'm focusing on now."