ATH Anthony Brown

old Pete can sure reel them in........

The key here IMO is whether the dream school or the dream position is more important to him. I can't help but think if he was sold on playing db he'd have jumped on the USC offer. He says he has more camping to do. I'd guess it's to see if one of the big-dogs will offer him as a rb.

The key here IMO is whether the dream school or the dream position is more important to him. I can't help but think if he was sold on playing db he'd have jumped on the USC offer. He says he has more camping to do. I'd guess it's to see if one of the big-dogs will offer him as a rb.

you sure could be right, although he seemed pretty excited about playing for Carroll...maybe the excitement was just getting the offer and raising his stock with other teams?

All we really need to do is, have Helu perform well..... That and have our defense shine and our recruiting will explode. Younger people are more selfabsorbed, so that will actually help Nebraksa recruiting. They will look at us a easily start and once you get to Neraska, they will be hooked

you sure could be right, although he seemed pretty excited about playing for Carroll...maybe the excitement was just getting the offer and raising his stock with other teams?

I'd say if he plays db anywhere it's USC, that's the dream school. If he had to commit today it's definitely USC. But I think he'd give real consideration to somebody that impresses him and offers him as a rb. He's still planning on camping across the country in Florida for a reason. Plus he had to share reps somewhat with a senior last year, this year he's totally the man, could have a huge season and gain more attention on the field.

• 2 weeks later...

committed to USC.

Now that he's committed to the University of Spoiled Children he'll invariably be bumped to a 4 or 5 star rated prospect.

at least people can't say Bo and Co aren't identifying great under the radar prospects.

Well then the whine will shift to, "Why can't we win these recruiting battles with U$C!?"

committed to USC.

Now that he's committed to the University of Spoiled Children he'll invariably be bumped to a 4 or 5 star rated prospect.

at least people can't say Bo and Co aren't identifying great under the radar prospects.

Well then the whine will shift to, "Why can't we win these recruiting battles with U$C!?"

hey jen, usc isn't university of spoiled children, it's university of stolen cash.