RB Jordon James

Player: Jordon James

Hometown: Corona, CA

Position: RB

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 190 lbs.

40 time: 4.37

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Arizona, Arizona State, Cal, Colorado, Florida, Miami, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oregon, Stanford, Tennessee, UCLA, Washington

Favorites: Arizona, Cal, Notre Dame, UCLA, Washington

COMMITTED TO UCLA

Rivals: :star:star:star:star

Scout: :star:star:star:star

per Scout: As junior at Corona (Calif.), Jordon James ran for 1,135 yards in five games before suffering a season-ending injury. Named First Team All-League and Honorable Mention All-County. James also plays baseball and runs track (10.6 100m, 22.0 200m, 22’ LJ). He plans on only playing football in college. James says he can bench 335-pounds, squat 450 and claims a 39-inch vertical jump.

i saw that, wonder why USC has not already signed him? he sounds like a truck with speed!

Maybe because they got plenty already? :dunno

USC landed its third running back commitment of the year when Trajuan Briggs (Van Nuys, Calif./ Birmingham) chose the Trojans over the Cal Bears.

i saw that, wonder why USC has not already signed him? he sounds like a truck with speed!

Maybe because they got plenty already? :dunno

USC landed its third running back commitment of the year when Trajuan Briggs (Van Nuys, Calif./ Birmingham) chose the Trojans over the Cal Bears.

I might have chosen Cal but it's a tough call. Yes USC is USC and you know you'll play for a top team. But also at USC a total stud rb can go there and only get 50yds a game because they are so loaded and do rb by committee. Cal is widely considered the best state college in the country and they like to run the rock, their rb's really produce.

I would assume USC is done at rb now, three is a lot for a class. Wish their class was more full, like Texas, so we wouldn't have to worry about them as much for other positions.

I read something that he said like "I like how Miami has the most academic all americans tht went to their school and idk much about NU yet" Am i missing something there?

All the more reason to get him to NU to disprove the UM rhetoric he is getting.

• 2 weeks later...

"Notre Dame offered me," James said. "To be honest, I don't know a lot about them but I'm very interested in them. Distance for me will play no role at all and I definitely want to check them out and learn more about the school.

"My coach told me that Oklahoma wants me to call them tomorrow and said they could be offering as well. That's another school I like a lot and I'm anxious to find out more about. Things are going great right now and I'm excited to take my official visits and play this out."

Although it's early, James said he has a good idea of what five schools he wants to take visits to in the fall.

"My list could change, but right now, my five visits would be to Arizona, Notre Dame, Florida, Stanford and if they offer, Oklahoma," James said. "I'll also take unofficial visits to UCLA and Cal since they're both in-state schools. That's my top seven right now.

"Like I said, distance will not play a role, I'll go wherever the best fit for me is. I'm just looking for the school where I'll fit in well with the offense, where I can play early and where I'll be comfortable for the next four years of my life."

This was reported on another blog (link). The link also has some more information on him.

Also here are some clips video clips