RB Jordon James

• 2 weeks later...

ESPNU 150 Watch List ball-carrier Jordon James has (Corona, Calif.) set up four of his official visits and is still keeping things open for that 5th and final visit, ESPN's Greg Biggins reports.

James said he'll visit Florida (Sept. 19), Notre Dame (Oct. 17), Arizona (Nov. 7) and UCLA (Nov. 21).

"That 5th trip could be a few schools but I haven't decided yet," James said. "I like Washington, Tennessee and a few others but I do want to take all five visits if I can."

• 2 months later...

Jordon James (Corona, Calif.) took his first official visit to Washington over the weekend and had nothing but positive things to say about his time in Seattle.

The Under Armour All-American is a national recruit and one of the best running backs in the country.

"It was a good visit, I really enjoyed myself there," James said. "The campus is great, it's a beautiful place and the city of Seattle fits me well because it's so laid back and I was real comfortable there.

"Keith Price was my host and he was cool, I got along well with the all the players there actually. Overall, I thought it was a great visit and I can definitely see myself at Washington for the next four years of my life."

James' next visit will be to Cal (Oct. 3) followed by Notre Dame (Oct. 17). In November he will visit Arizona and UCLA.

He'll announce his college choice at the Under Armour All-American game January 2.

• 4 weeks later...

James hopped on a plane and headed to Berkeley. He had previously visited Washington.

"I loved it there," James said. "There was around 11-12 recruits all visiting and it was a fun atmosphere. When I got there Saturday, we all waited around a little for everyone to show up and then headed over to the stadium. We met the coaches and were on the field for the walk through before we went up in the stands to take our seats.

"It was different than Washington because on my official visit to UW, we sat in the student section. At Cal, we sat across from the students in the regular section and a lot of the fans there were yelling at us to take our seats because they couldn't see since we were a little late getting up there. It was weird, some of the fans were just plain rude to us and we had a lot of the USC fans sitting in our section too so that part was a lot different than my other visit."

"Overall, I had a great time and I'm definitely considering Cal. Both of my trips so far were pretty comparable. There wasn't one school where I felt more comfortable at or felt was one the better fit. I think I fit in well at both. Now I just need to take my last three visits and find the best place for me."

James will officially visit Notre Dame in two weeks and then take November visits to Arizona and UCLA.

• 1 month later...