QB Sean Robinson

Illinois' Rivals sight has 4 QB's listed as already on the roster... for some reason, ESPN's (for me) only listed one, with no sign of Juice Williams. Weird. Anyway, that makes 5 QB's already (1 recruit). We currently have 5 too (6 if you count Martinez). Seems like competition would be about the same. Starters for both schools are juniors. Just depends on where he wants to go... but I would definitely love to see him come here, with his body and athleticism. I agree that we might be his best fit.

Weis has made it clear he wants two QBs for the 2010 class. very good chance they offer Robinson

I cannot stand front butt!!! I still do not understand why kids continue to sign there. He has done nothing for that school. He brings in Clauson who predicted they would win 4 NCs and they have not had a successful season since he has been there.

Don't make a mistake Robinson....choose the Huskers and be part of something special.

The advantage we have over ND is that they typically don't go for dual threat QBs. Watson has shown that running qbs can definately fit our system. I personally belive that he will be ours if we still pursue him. That would be an amazing QB squad on paper with Green, Spano, Gabbert, and Robinson.

straight from Scout: Despite receiving a commitment from Andrew Hendrix last week, Notre Dame is still looking for another quarterback to add to their 2010 class. Sean Robinson from Rochester High School (Rochester, Ill.) recently competed in a 7-on-7 tournament at Notre Dame and is now waiting word on a scholarship offer from the Irish coaching staff.

Purdue is starting to bother me recruiting wise. In the span of two years, that's two potential QB's they've won out on and a good RB... I personally am not too sad about losing Marve though.

I will say it caught me pretty well off guard. Purdue is viewed pretty positively here in Illinois compared to other Indiana schools in my experience though. I guess when it comes down to it, at least he's not going to someone that we will play.