CB Damian Payne

Player: Damian Payne

Hometown: Klein, TX

Position: CB

Height: 6'0''

Weight: 185 lbs

40 time: 4.41

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Arizona, Arkansas, Cal, Colorado, Houston, Illinois, Iowa State, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Northwestern, Oklahoma, Stanford, TCU, Utah, Vanderbilt, Wake Forest

Favorites: Arkansas, Oklahoma State, Utah

COMMITTED TO UTAH

Rivals: :star:star:star

Scout: :star:star:star

• 3 weeks later...

Steet I have read that he is getting high on MU but Im sure the OU offer will get attention. I havent found anything really on him besides tid bits here and there. Do you have any info?

From articles I have read he has been waiting for an OU offer, so I expect him to end up in Norman.

Steet I have read that he is getting high on MU but Im sure the OU offer will get attention. I havent found anything really on him besides tid bits here and there. Do you have any info?

I don't subscribe to any premium accounts; so I have access to the same info you do. But from the articles I've read, he was waiting for Oklahoma to offer.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Damian Payne (Houston/Klein Forest) is a sought after Houston area prospect. The brother of California defensive tackle Kendrick Payne, Damian committed to Utah in early August, but has kept the recruitment doors open.

He visited Wake Forest on September 4 and will make his second official visit this weekend.

"I'm going to Utah in tomorrow," said Payne, minutes after Klein Forest's 39-34 win over Klein Oak Thursday night. "I'm looking forward to the visit."

• 2 weeks later...

Klein Forest (Klein, Texas) cornerback Damian Payne returned from his official recruiting trip to Utah this past weekend, and came away impressed with what the Utes have to offer the speedy Texan. Payne re-affirmed his commitment, and is on track to graduate high school early in December and will join the team shortly after.

• 5 weeks later...

Senior running back/safety Damian Payne (Houston/Klein Forest) has a new program in the mix. The Ohio State Buckeyes have sent in a video request and have opened the lines of communication with the 5-foot-11, 187-pounder.

"They may want me to visit after the season is over," Payne said.

He is also rescheduling his trip to Arkansas that was scheduled for November 7.

• 1 month later...