WR O.J. Ross

so nebraska does have an offer to Ross or not? I really hope so, i'm surprised this guy only has 4 offers

If he does it hasn't shown up on rivals or scout, but then there was that article on scout saying that NU had an interest in him. He would be a great addition to this class, because we do not appear to have any offensive player with quick feet.

Really can't think of even one Offensive player? I can think of several.

Who?

Mendoza, Bell, Helu to name a few.

I haven't seen enough of Mendoza to really argue. Bell from the video I've seen appears to be able to get down the field fast, I don't know about quick feet. Helu has great vision and enough speed to attack the hole but I don't think he has quick feet.

I should probably define what I mean by quick feet. Someone who has great short area agility and burst. Someone who can stop on a dime and redirect quickly. People that exemplify this are Devin Hester and Percy Harvin.

Maybe I'm wrong about the guys you mentioned above, but in my opinion three of these types of guys is not enough. I think we need more to potentially compete at a higher level.

so nebraska does have an offer to Ross or not? I really hope so, i'm surprised this guy only has 4 offers

If he does it hasn't shown up on rivals or scout, but then there was that article on scout saying that NU had an interest in him. He would be a great addition to this class, because we do not appear to have any offensive player with quick feet.

Really can't think of even one Offensive player? I can think of several.

Who?

Mendoza, Bell, Helu to name a few.

I haven't seen enough of Mendoza to really argue. Bell from the video I've seen appears to be able to get down the field fast, I don't know about quick feet. Helu has great vision and enough speed to attack the hole but I don't think he has quick feet.

I should probably define what I mean by quick feet. Someone who has great short area agility and burst. Someone who can stop on a dime and redirect quickly. People that exemplify this are Devin Hester and Percy Harvin.

Maybe I'm wrong about the guys you mentioned above, but in my opinion three of these types of guys is not enough. I think we need more to potentially compete at a higher level.

kyler reed.

• 3 weeks later...

“I just grew up a fan of the Gators,” O.J. Ross said. “I’d watch them play every weekend and my cousin (former Gator cornerback Avery Atkins) went there. I was at their camp about two weeks ago. They seemed to like me and were interested but I guess they want to see more. I think they’d like to wait and check me out during the season.” Ross says the Gators would be number one if they offered.

• 3 months later...