ATH Harold Mobley

• 2 weeks later...

JULY 5, 2009. PREP STAR

HAROLD MOBLEY, ATH, 6-4, 226, 4.55, CORONA (ROOSEVELT), CALIFORNIA

Harold has offers from Nebraska, UNLV, Nevada and Colorado

“Nebraska saw my film and I know they like me as a defensive end and I didn’t even have any defensive end tape when they offered me. They also like me as a tight end too.” Mobley said

Huskers’ Are The Leaders

“I like Nebraska it’s a football school and that’s where I can see myself. Nebraska is on top (leader) right now. I’m willing to leave the area I don’t want to stay in California, I will go to Nebraska. I’ve been talking to a lot of people and doing my research, Nebraska is football oriented school and that’s what I like.” Mobley said

Likes NU’S Graduation Rates

“I text Coach J P (Papuchis) and also e-mail him and I’ve talked to Carl Pelini,” says Mobley, “ I like Coach J P he talks about the school like how Nebraska has a 95 percent graduation rates of the football players. Like the GPA of the football players averages a 3.0. Just lets me know the good things about the school like that.”

“Carl talked to me about visiting, when I’m coming down. I plan on going sometime in July. I will be with my uncle Mark, that’s who I live with.”

Mobley said

When Will Mobley Commit To NU

“I still want to wait and see all the other colleges and see what they have to offer. See if I like the environment. I plan on not waiting the last minute.” Mobley said

Hears From Colorado

“Colorado told me I can come over there and play early we’ll see what happens about that. I don’t hear from Colorado as much as I do with Nebraska. I checked out Colorado out on the Internet it’s a nice campus, they always have nice weather out there.” Mobley said

“I hear from Oregon a lot,” says Mobley, “I hear from Arizona and Fresno. I might get an offer from them later they want to watch some of my senior film first.”

Oregon And Arizona Slow Playing

“I have family in Oregon so I like the area and they have a good offense. I get a lot of mail from them. They are always telling me to consider their program. I really am but they won’t make a move (offer).” Mobley said

“Arizona comes to the school every once in a while,” says Mobley, “I like Arizona it’s not too far away from home and I grew up always watching them play on TV. Arizona always tells me we will get you an offer. I haven’t received it yet so I’m not going to wait around.”

HuskerJournal Link

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like he isn't visting until his official visit on November 6th which is........the OU NU game. Hopefully we show up unlike last year.

His uncle said they would visit in early August and unless some thing has changed he appears to be NUs to lose... They have hinted if the visit goes well there was a good chance he'd/they would commit.

Looks like he isn't visting until his official visit on November 6th which is........the OU NU game. Hopefully we show up unlike last year.

The OU game last year cost us Lynn. Hope we don't have any ugly ones this year.

I also hope we can sell Mobley on playing DE.

“Nebraska feels right,” Harold Mobley said. “And they are definitely the one I like most right now, but I don’t want to make my decision too quickly. I want to wait a little bit into my senior season. Oregon and Arizona are both recruiting me. Oregon probably a bit more. They both want to see me more during my senior season. The Oregon coaches are probably gonna come to one of my games...”

“Nebraska feels right,” Harold Mobley said. “And they are definitely the one I like most right now, but I don’t want to make my decision too quickly. I want to wait a little bit into my senior season. Oregon and Arizona are both recruiting me. Oregon probably a bit more. They both want to see me more during my senior season. The Oregon coaches are probably gonna come to one of my games...”

Sounds good.

I like his frame....lots of room for growth under a good S/C program.

Rivals has him three tenths away from a four star......It'll be fun watching his senior year of fb.