ATH Harold Mobley

Evidently his uncle knows Taylor Martinez's parents and they said good things. He's looking to camp here this summer. Carl is on point for him. Says folks are looking at him as a DE or TE

got carl?

:clap Oh man, I just laughed pretty hard thinking about that video. I need to dig that out and watch it again today!

• 2 weeks later...

Evidently his uncle knows Taylor Martinez's parents and they said good things. He's looking to camp here this summer. Carl is on point for him. Says folks are looking at him as a DE or TE

got carl?

:clap Oh man, I just laughed pretty hard thinking about that video. I need to dig that out and watch it again today!

The basis of my user name! For anyone reading this who doesn't know about it, here you go: http://www.cornnation.com/2008/9/27/623073...trust-carlfense

got carl?

The basis of my user name! For anyone reading this who doesn't know about it, here you go: http://www.cornnation.com/2008/9/27/623073...trust-carlfense

thats why it sucks living out of state, you miss stuff like that. That was freakin classic. You just never saw any of the old staff having fun like that. It was all NFL( No Fun League)

• 3 weeks later...