ATH Harold Mobley

Colorado is his leader currently, I think he ultimately ends up at Juco though. Film looks really good, he goes up after the ball from what i've seen, wish he would have pulled the trigger when he had the chance.

there was an article from his home town that said he picked NU a month or so ago, but he failed to inform the coaches before kenny bell did so his spot was lost. too bad, i like his size and speed. maybe the coaching staff can swoop him up in the future if he goes the juco route :thumbs

Colorado is his leader currently, I think he ultimately ends up at Juco though. Film looks really good, he goes up after the ball from what i've seen, wish he would have pulled the trigger when he had the chance.

there was an article from his home town that said he picked NU a month or so ago, but he failed to inform the coaches before kenny bell did so his spot was lost. too bad, i like his size and speed. maybe the coaching staff can swoop him up in the future if he goes the juco route :thumbs

Yeah he lost his spot, but I am not sure Kenny was the reason. IMO the staff saw Mobley as a DE or TE prospect, once Vestal, Rome, Tobi, and Harper all committed then Harold was SOL. I am just not sure the staff sees Harold as a legit WR prospect as Kenny can be looked at as.

Yeah he lost his spot, but I am not sure Kenny was the reason. IMO the staff saw Mobley as a DE or TE prospect, once Vestal, Rome, Tobi, and Harper all committed then Harold was SOL. I am just not sure the staff sees Harold as a legit WR prospect as Kenny can be looked at as.

:yeah

• Fire 1

I heard his uncle is his guardian and may have rubbed some people the wrong way. I think Kenny Bell stepped up and took the scolly and that was it.

His grades may be a problem too.

I heard his uncle is his guardian and may have rubbed some people the wrong way. I think Kenny Bell stepped up and took the scolly and that was it.

His grades may be a problem too.

I am still not convinced Kenny took a spot from Harold, just not sure Harold was a WR target. If so, then I think NU got the better player so I am happy. However the thing about his uncle might explain why the NU staff doesn't seem interested in doing a sign and place, that or Harold doesn't think he will have to go to a JUCO.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 year later...