a thread about our jerseys

Finally someone agrees with me on this! I bring up these throw backs in just about every uni thread that pops up. I do prefer this style with the two vertical stripes, but those are pretty close, and they would tie into the 300th sell out as well. I would guess if they went all out, they would have them wear the white helmets with the numbers on them. Which are o.k. but I personally hope to see the Huskers take the field in these again some day.69jlsun.jpg

I think this is a really good idea! And if we all bombarded the Athletic Department, and even the equipment managers with e-mails, we might be able to make this happen. What do you think?

I also found an article about this subject from back in September. It might be worth a read.

Finally someone agrees with me on this! I bring up these throw backs in just about every uni thread that pops up. I do prefer this style with the two vertical stripes, but those are pretty close, and they would tie into the 300th sell out as well. I would guess if they went all out, they would have them wear the white helmets with the numbers on them. Which are o.k. but I personally hope to see the Huskers take the field in these again some day.69jlsun.jpg

I think this is a really good idea! And if we all bombarded the Athletic Department, and even the equipment managers with e-mails, we might be able to make this happen. What do you think?

I also found an article about this subject from back in September. It might be worth a read.

I like the idea, would be cool!

i think that using the classic helmets are a must, black numbers(what? we used to wear black? nooooo....), no stripes, grey mask.... but the 'NU' helmets are definitely my favs tho

lets do it!!!

does anyone have a link to the athletic department's, TO's, & BoP's emails? and maybe a phone number to the athletic department?

or someone with twitter mention it to Bo(can you even do that?)

As for top of wearing blackhirts....

STOP

I am gonna hurl if we have to have that conversation AGAIN.

and you're not even part of the fan base. that's bad.

End discussion now. These are by far the best uni's we've ever had. I like the idea of the '62 jersey's but the athletic dept could sell these off the rack by the thousands!!!

no black belongs in or around that field. we ARE the sea of red and our team is red.

throw backs is a nice suggestion but i'd rather see a thrashing of 42+ points to nil

So, if we were to wear throwback uni's, that would somehow limit the number of points we score and amount of defense we play? <_<

I think the throwback idea is a great gesture! GBR