This years "breakout" defensive player?

I believe we may have done a similar thread last offseason.

My choice: Anthony Blue. I think Blue bounces back from the knee injury and really makes some noise in the secondary this year! The guy is 5'10", 185, and prior to his knee injury, he ran the 200m in 21.17. Assuming he makes a full recovery, Blue has the height and speed to be a solid corner. Also, I just cant take another year of watching Anthony West give up the long ball, or any ball that is in the air for that matter.. <_<

Your thoughts?

I'm hoping Will Compton will emerge. For two reasons. One is because NU seriously needs some LBs to step up this year, and everyone seems to think Compton is the guy to do it. Secondly, I just bought myself a sweet new #51 jersey, and if he is everything he is hyped to be, I can say I was way ahead of the train on this kid! :P

im going to pick hagg, i think he'll be a starter at one of the safety positions before its said and done this year, maybe at asante's position

I don't see anybody taking Asante's spot unless he's hurt, Asante is a quality safety. I think it will be Pierre Allen or whomever the other safety will be

im going to pick hagg, i think he'll be a starter at one of the safety positions before its said and done this year, maybe at asante's position

I don't see anybody taking Asante's spot unless he's hurt, Asante is a quality safety. I think it will be Pierre Allen or whomever the other safety will be

I have heard this many times, but I haven't seen it yet.