It gets asked every year...but who do you really want to beat?

The team that I want to put 60 on is Missouri.

I can't stand these fans anymore...

Nebraska needs to put these guys back in their place and I think that this is certainly as good a year as any to do it.

Let's nickname the game this year the "Catastrophe in Columbia: The beginning of the end for Blaine Gabbert and Co."

(a bit long I know)

I can stand a loss...but to these lil tigers.....no more......

OKLAHOMA!!!!!!! As unrealistic as it seems, it still is the victory I crave the most. Ever since Crouch left we have been repeatedly beaten by these guys (usually by an overwelming amount) and I am just sick of it!

Lets Restore Justice to the meaning of Nebraska vs. Oklahoma :box

OKLAHOMA!!!!!!! As unrealistic as it seems, it still is the victory I crave the most. Ever since Crouch left we have been repeatedly beaten by these guys (usually by an overwelming amount) and I am just sick of it!

Lets Restore Justice to the meaning of Nebraska vs. Oklahoma :box

you give it a couple years, and nobody's even goin to care about the "red river shootout", they'll be waiting for NU vs OU in the B12 title game :restore:bonez:w00t:w00t:w00t

I don't know. Probably OU, TT, or MU. OU because it would prove we are at least on our way back and possibly give us a better bowl game. TT because they beat us down and we have been so close to beating them the last two games. Mizzou because it would brign there fans down to earth.