WR Kenny Stills

Player: Kenny Stills

Hometown: Carlsbad, CA

Position: WR

Height: 6'2''

Weight: 175 lbs.

40 time: 4.45

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Arizona, Arizona State, Boise State, Cal, Colorado, Florida, Fresno State, LSU, Michigan, Nebraska, New Mexico State, Oklahoma, Oregon, Penn State, San Diego State, Stanford, Tennessee, UCLA, USC, Washington

Favorites: Florida, Oklahoma

COMMITTED TO OKLAHOMA

Rivals: :star:star:star:star

Scout: :star:star:star:star:star

Father, Ken Sr., was an All-Big 10 defensive back at Wisconsin before moving onto NFL, where he played for Green Bay and Minnesota

per ESPN: Wide receiver Kenny Stills (Encinitas, Calif./La Costa Canyon) has landed scholarship offers in the past two months from Florida, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Nebraska. He already had offers from Penn State, USC, Cal, Washington, Colorado, UCLA, Stanford and Boise State, among others.

"I somewhat have a top ten," Stills said. "It's Oklahoma, Tennessee, Florida, USC, UCLA, Cal, Washington, Penn State, Colorado and Nebraska."

...Stills has decided on four of his official visits. He will take trips to Penn State, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Florida. His visit to Penn State will likely be the weekend the Nittany Lions play Ohio State.

per Scout: WR Kenny Stills from La Costa Canyon High in San Diego ran the fastest forty at the L.A. Scout.com Combine with a time of 4.36. It didn’t take long for word to get around to college coaches and Stills was offered by Florida. He already had an offer from USC, which is rare these days. The Trojans have been extremely careful with their offers.

Stills, who said he basically has a top 10 list of schools he’s considering, said he will narrow that list down after summer camps and unofficial visits. A few schools he’s seriously considering taking official visits to are Florida, Oklahoma, Tennessee and hopes to get offers from Notre Dame, and Texas.

Of the West Coast schools, USC and California seem to be at the top of his list and Stills said, “If I stay out West, Cal is going to give SC a run for their money. I took a trip to Cal and loved it there….loved the facilities. I felt very comfortable at Cal and the coaches seem like they really want me.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wide receiver Kenny Stills (Carlsbad, Calif./La Costa Canyon) is hoping to lock in a couple of his first few official visits shortly.

Stills is one of the top receivers out West and earned WR MVP honors at the Nike camp at USC last April. He's looking both locally and nationally and has a short list of schools at the moment.

"I'm going to take all five of my visits for sure," Stills said. "The three I know I'm going to take are to Florida, Oklahoma and Penn State. I'm keeping those last two open right now.

"USC and Cal are high on my list as well and I like them a lot but I'm going to take unofficial visits to each of those. Both schools are pretty close to home so I want to use my official visits on schools that I can only fly to."

Link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

per ESPN: Earlier in the week, we reported wide receiver Kenny Stills (Carlsbad, Calif./La Costa Canyon) had set up his first official visit with the Florida Gators. The talented athlete has now set up two more trips.

He will visit Florida on Nov. 28 when the Gators take on Florida State.

"I just set up Oklahoma for (Nov. 14) when they play Texas A&M and Penn State for (Nov. 7) when they play Ohio State," Stills said. "I want to set all my visits when there's a big game in town so I'm excited to be able to see these three big time games.

"The Florida-Florida State rivalry is pretty big and Penn State-Ohio State is always a huge game. I'm still trying to decide between Oregon or Michigan and LSU or Tennessee for my last two visits and hopefully I'll have that nailed down soon."

per ESPN: Earlier in the week, we reported wide receiver Kenny Stills (Carlsbad, Calif./La Costa Canyon) had set up his first official visit with the Florida Gators. The talented athlete has now set up two more trips.

He will visit Florida on Nov. 28 when the Gators take on Florida State.

"I just set up Oklahoma for (Nov. 14) when they play Texas A&M and Penn State for (Nov. 7) when they play Ohio State," Stills said. "I want to set all my visits when there's a big game in town so I'm excited to be able to see these three big time games.

"The Florida-Florida State rivalry is pretty big and Penn State-Ohio State is always a huge game. I'm still trying to decide between Oregon or Michigan and LSU or Tennessee for my last two visits and hopefully I'll have that nailed down soon."

we have no chance......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wideout Kenny Stills (Carlsbad, Calif./La Costa Canyon) picked up a new offer Thursday morning and is making some changes to his list.

Stills has already taken one official visit to Tennessee and will take an unofficial visit this weekend to Cal to watch the Bears take on USC.

"I'm excited, it should be a great game," Stills said. "Cal has been recruiting me hard from the beginning and they have always been in my top five. Right now, the schools I'm most interested in are Michigan, Florida, UCLA, Cal and Oklahoma and that's in no order."

The Wolverines just offered Stills on Thursday and likely take the place of a former Big 10 team on his list.

"I had Penn State high up there and was going to take an official visit there but it doesn't look like that will happen," Stills said. "They emailed me and said they're running out of spots so it looks like we're going in a different direction and that's fine.

"I still have Oklahoma and Florida set and when I set Michigan, that will be four with one left to go. I work out with Tate (Forcier) in the summer and he's doing great at Michigan. I was excited by that offer and look forward to learning more about them.

"I would love to hear from Miami and Texas as well. My coach is trying to make contact with the staff over there. Texas has always been kind of a dream school and if they offered, I would probably jump on it. I've always liked Miami too and would love to take a visit out there. Right now, I'm just trying to find the best overall fit for me and after I'm done with my visits, hopefully I'll know where that is."

• 5 weeks later...

Wide out Kenny Stills (Carlsbad, Calif./La Costa Canyon) has made a few changes, but is close to finalizing his entire visit schedule.

Stills is one of the elite receivers in the West region and has helped the Mavericks to an 8-0 record. On the recruiting front, Stills has already visited Tennessee and will have a busy November with three trips set up in consecutive weekends.

"Penn State is now officially out," Stills said. "That has been coming for awhile now and I have replaced them with Michigan. This month is going to be crazy but I'm looking forward to it because I have a chance to see three great schools.

"I have Oklahoma (Nov. 14), Michigan (Nov. 21) and Florida (Nov. 28). I'm trying to decide between Oregon and Miami for my last visit. Oregon looks great right now and I've always liked Miami a lot. They haven't offered me yet, but sound interested and I can't see them tripping me out there unless they wanted to offer.

"Locally, I'm still looking at Cal and UCLA. If I stay close to home, I'm leaning to Cal right now but Florida and Oklahoma are both really intriguing to me. Florida loses all their playmakers after this season and Oklahoma has a great offense for a receiver."