Which running back is nebraska recruiting the hardest?

Brown would be the easiest get, there is stiff competition for everyone else we've offered. Since we have so many guys on schollie they're being pretty particular at rb this class, they'll go without before taking somebody they don't really think is a player.

Brown would be the easiest get, there is stiff competition for everyone else we've offered. Since we have so many guys on schollie they're being pretty particular at rb this class, they'll go without before taking somebody they don't really think is a player.

especially since they are high on green next year.

We will be selective at running back this year, and we should shoot for one of the big boys. IMO people are putting too much into Aaron Green committing here next year. Yes, I know he wants to play with big brother, but that is something that probably every younger sibling has thought or said at one point in the recruiting process. Chris Whaley said it, Gabe Lynneven said it at one time, but then the "hometown" school comes rolling up to the door and offers and it's c-ya, and that "hometown" school is one of the big boys. A bad season or game(ie see Lynn) can also chase off a "legacy."

I'd love to get Aaron Green, but let's not count the eggs til they hatch to see what we have.

In that case, JORDAN JAMES for Class of 2010 Running Back :woo:woo:woo

We will be selective at running back this year, and we should shoot for one of the big boys. IMO people are putting too much into Aaron Green committing here next year. Yes, I know he wants to play with big brother, but that is something that probably every younger sibling has thought or said at one point in the recruiting process. Chris Whaley said it, Gabe Lynneven said it at one time, but then the "hometown" school comes rolling up to the door and offers and it's c-ya, and that "hometown" school is one of the big boys. A bad season or game(ie see Lynn) can also chase off a "legacy."

I'd love to get Aaron Green, but let's not count the eggs til they hatch to see what we have.

In that case, JORDAN JAMES for Class of 2010 Running Back :woo:woo:woo

Good point. I'm one of the ones guilty of counting this egg before its hatched.

Which running back is number one on the huskers board. which one do they have a realistic chance of getting? how many will they take?

Hopefully the are not recruiting in any of the running backs that hard ( I would much rather them emphasizing getting a solid O-line). But if they are I would hope for Giovanni Bernard simply because of the in-roads to St. Thomas Aquinas.