SIGNED OL Ryne Reeves

Good start to the year. Also he is on the ESPN 150 watchlist

THis kid is gonna be epic... i thikn he has the heart and spirit of a lion... like he is really hungry and has something to prove... dont know him personall but its just a gut feeling that i have.... seems like a beast and a warrior..... something i didnt nessiarily feel that a. rod of 09 has..... not saying that a. rod sucks balls i think he has A LOT of natural talent but i think this kid has that plus lots and lots of heart....

THis kid is gonna be epic... i thikn he has the heart and spirit of a lion... like he is really hungry and has something to prove... dont know him personall but its just a gut feeling that i have.... seems like a beast and a warrior..... something i didnt nessiarily feel that a. rod of 09 has..... not saying that a. rod sucks balls i think he has A LOT of natural talent but i think this kid has that plus lots and lots of heart....

Why don't you think Rodriguez has heart? Really, it would take more than a gut feeling for me to post something like that.

Why don't you think Rodriguez has heart? Really, it would take more than a gut feeling for me to post something like that.

no inside info or anything..... i think a. rodriguez will be a beast but i think ryne just will have more of heart.... thats all..... i;m not saying a. rod will be a wuss or anything they both will be EPIC but i'm gonna give ryne the edge when its all said and done... but you know what who really cares cause they are both gonna be KILLING it in a few years...... so i guess its really a moot point

just named to the scout.com top 100 list and has 4*.

(everyone on the list has 4*)

now if we can land Green and Moore, that will be a great start

wow stanford has 3 guys already locked up from that list...... :dunno

i used to live right next to (menlo park/palo alto boarder) stanford for 5 years and its a fun school but bay area football gets not a lot of love in my opinion... not a real true college football town... Cal not so much either....

• 1 month later...

just named to the scout.com top 100 list and has 4*.

(everyone on the list has 4*)

now if we can land Green and Moore, that will be a great start

wow stanford has 3 guys already locked up from that list...... :dunno

i used to live right next to (menlo park/palo alto boarder) stanford for 5 years and its a fun school but bay area football gets not a lot of love in my opinion... not a real true college football town... Cal not so much either....

A-ROD, Reeves, Moore, Moody, Qvale... and all the other guys not mentioned its looking pretty good on this side of the balll!!!

• 2 months later...