SIGNED OL Ryne Reeves

According to HI, Ryne keeps in touch with Tyler Moore regularly. He's also planning to start up regular communication with Christian Westerman too since they're at AAA combines together this week. He's also looking forward to talking with Aaron Green this week as well. Green is also at the AAA combines with his brother, current Husker Andrew Green and his father.

Gotta love Ryne for this. He's on his own recruiting trail. :lol:

Also forgot to add that Ryne measured in at 6'2.5", 295lbs. today.

According to HI, Ryne keeps in touch with Tyler Moore regularly. He's also planning to start up regular communication with Christian Westerman too since they're at AAA combines together this week. He's also looking forward to talking with Aaron Green this week as well. Green is also at the AAA combines with his brother, current Husker Andrew Green and his father.

Gotta love Ryne for this. He's on his own recruiting trail. :lol:

Also forgot to add that Ryne measured in at 6'2.5", 295lbs. today.

Perfect for center!!!

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

According to HI, Reeves received an offer from Stanford. Furthermore, his HS coach received a phone call from USC's OL coach to see if there was any possible interest from Reeves in the Trojans, but the coach told them he was firmly committed to the Huskers.

• Fire 1

According to HI, Reeves received an offer from Stanford. Furthermore, his HS coach received a phone call from USC's OL coach to see if there was any possible interest from Reeves in the Trojans, but the coach told them he was firmly committed to the Huskers.

Woot Woot! Stay strong Ryne. Things are gonna get crazy, just know we all want you here and stay strong.

Woot Woot! Stay strong Ryne. Things are gonna get crazy, just know we all want you here and stay strong.

USC can lick rim... i hate their school and i get sick everytime i see some rich korean/japanses/chinse guy driving over here with a USC alumni or USC sticker in general.......

• Fire 2
  • 1 month later...

Scout must be in the process of re-evaluating Reeves because he was initially rated a 4* at OG but they've edited his profile to reflect that he is now a Center prospect instead, thus dropping his 4* rating altogether.

• 3 weeks later...

USC can lick rim... i hate their school and i get sick everytime i see some rich korean/japanses/chinse guy driving over here with a USC alumni or USC sticker in general.......

You knew it was only a matter of time before he got his 4 stars back when the top schools are interested