SIGNED OL Ryne Reeves

Ranked 4th best Center by Rivals.

saw that... good job bud... so who is gonna be Nebraskas best recruit?? i'm guessing Ryne...

but i didn't realize Sterup would be ranking up there.... but then looking at his offer list you gotta admit that the kid must be doing something right... wonder if he'll committ to us or is he still salter about the late offer???

• 4 months later...

Might be visiting CU soon. Should we be worried?

I don't think we should be worried, but I would think he better be worried. Why would you even want to think about going to CU? They are horrible, they are not gonna get better anytime soon, and they will not be playing anywhere near Crete when they go into PAC 12. Big mistake I'd say unless he has O.K. from Bo and maybe just using CU for free trip to do some skiing or see a buddy.

He's not visiting CU. He changed his Nebraska visit to the CU game.

Bingo. And as you said SkerChi-town, Ryne has pretty much been at every home game. In fact, I am fairly certain he was at the OSU game last weekend. Channel 8 here in Lincoln was running their pregame show, and the reporter outside of Boone Pickens Stadium interviewed the Reeves family from Crete and I'm pretty positive that Ryne was in the background living it up.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...