OG/DT Chris Littlehead

Player: Chris Littlehead

Hometown: Tahlequah, OK

Position: DT

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 305 lbs.

40 time:

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Air Force, Baylor, Colorado State, Kansas, Kansas State, Louisville, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ole Miss, Oklahoma State, Tulsa

Favorites: Kansas, Nebraska, Ole Miss, Oklahoma State

COMMITTED TO OKLAHOMA STATE

Scout: :star:star:star

Rivals: :star:star:star

Rivals lists him as an OG; Scout has him as a DT. He plays both ways in high school.

MAY 25, 2009. PREP STAR

CHRISTAIN LITTLEHEAD, OL, 6-4, 300, 5.1, TAHLEQUAH (SEQUOYAH), OKLAHOMA

Christian has offers from Baylor, Mississippi, Colorado State, Kansa State, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma State and Air Force

Oklahoma Junior Days

“I liked Oklahoma junior days it was real nice. They are building new facilities we didn’t get to see much because of the construction. They are building a new weight room and rocker room.” Littlehead said

“I think Oklahoma will offer me later,” says Littlehead, “They have been in touch with me. When I go to their summer camp I might get an offer. My family is big Oklahoma fans but I’m not really, I’m just a fan of football. If OU offered me I would go check them out and everything but I just wouldn’t jump right on it.”

“I liked Oklahoma State’s junior days too, every think about it,” says Littlehead, “Oklahoma State is getting some brand new facilities and I was really anxious to see that. It should look really nice when done.

“One of their top recruits”

“I’ve talked to coach Gundy a little he is a nice guy and the offensive line coach. They said I was one of their top recruits. Oklahoma State said they want me at defensive tackle more than anything but the offensive coordinator wants me as an offensive guard.” Littlehead said

“I was surprised a little bit by Oklahoma State,” says Littlehead “I’m starting to like them. They are coming along, getting in the picture and starting to be good.”

Ole Miss To Get A Visit

Former teammate at Sequoyah Nathan Stanley wants Littlehead to visit Mississippi on an official visit.

“I’ll probably take an official visit to Ole Miss this fall on an official visit. The quarterback there (Stanley) wants me to come down. He said the coaches are really talking about me down there. I asked Stanley about Ole Miss and he said it pretty nice.” Littlehead said

“I’m interested in Nebraska a little,” says Littlehead, “I don’t know too much about them. I haven’t seen their camp or anything. They seem to be OK. I’m going down their (Nebraska) this summer.”

“The offensive line coach (Cotton) came down two weeks ago or last week to see how I was doing. He sends me letters in the mail.” Littlehead commented about his involvement with Nebraska

Christian made a spring trip to Arizona.

“I don’t know too much about them (Arizona). I talk to Coach Littrell a little bit. Arizona didn’t offer me yet, but I’m think they might. I’m interested in them a little bit.” Littlehead said

“I might commit in February when I take all my five visits or even before football season if I feel comfortable.” says Littlehead

Player: Chris Littlehead

Hometown: Tahlequah, OK

Position: DT

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 305 lbs.

40 time: TBD

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Baylor, Kansas, Kansas State, Louisville, Missouri, Nebraska, Ole Miss, Oklahoma State, Tulsa

Favorites: Baylor, Kansas, Kansas State, Louisville, Missouri, Nebraska, Ole Miss, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Tulsa

Scout: :star:star:star

Rivals: :star:star:star

Rivals lists him as an OG; Scout has him as a DT. He plays both ways in high school.

Littlehead goes both ways? Geez that comedy just writes itself.

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

at this point yes they are kicking our ass, but the year isn't over yet. i've said this before and i'll say it again, if we get the majority of the guys we have left on board we could still have a very athletic class. guys like curtis carter, victor burnett, chance carter, dalvin glass, chris hawkins, bobby swigert, harvey jackson, derron smith, tony hurd jr, heimuli, dovovan johnson, damon williams, damien jacobs, chase rome, okuemi are all still very much interested in nu.