WR Bobby Swigert

is Bobby coming in for a game? this kid says class all over him and talent to boot get him N!

Yes I believe he will visit.

The 300th sellout on the 26th, looks promising.

IMHO, Bobby fits Nebraska like a glove.

bass, the feeling is mutual on our side. Bobby would make a great Husker. Hopefully he gets a taste of why during his visit. Where ever he goes, good luck to the young man.

bass,

Thanks for the update man and thanks for the kind words towards our program. I think you're right though, Bobby matches the program and the program matches Bobby. I hope to see that young man in Husker gear for his 4 years of college life because not only is he a good player, but he has character. It's easy to teach someone football, not easy to teach character, that comes from great role models such as family.

You don't know me at all, but I for one am proud of your nephew. It doesn't mean much but when others see and are proud of the fact, it also reflects on you guys as his family members.

bass,

Thanks for the update man and thanks for the kind words towards our program. I think you're right though, Bobby matches the program and the program matches Bobby. I hope to see that young man in Husker gear for his 4 years of college life because not only is he a good player, but he has character. It's easy to teach someone football, not easy to teach character, that comes from great role models such as family.

You don't know me at all, but I for one am proud of your nephew. It doesn't mean much but when others see and are proud of the fact, it also reflects on you guys as his family members.

Yeah, what he said. Great football player and even better young man, and will be a great addition to this year's class, regardless of where he decides to go. I know we'd certainly love to have him on board!

• 2 weeks later...