WR Bobby Swigert

Also is there any unique Nebraska pre-game fan activities or tailgating customs?

there are tons... we've got more customs and fun than the great wall of china has bricks :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

but ya know i haven't ever made it to lincoln for a game but when i do i'm bring out all the hawaiian grinds (food chee hee) cook 'em all out and have the first local boy type luau in da parking lot..

CHHE HEE HHAAWAIIIANN huka in da kine house!!!

Also is there any unique Nebraska pre-game fan activities or tailgating customs?

there are tons... we've got more customs and fun than the great wall of china has bricks :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

but ya know i haven't ever made it to lincoln for a game but when i do i'm bring out all the hawaiian grinds (food chee hee) cook 'em all out and have the first local boy type luau in da parking lot..

CHHE HEE HHAAWAIIIANN huka in da kine house!!!

oh yeah and your nephew is one siiickk player and we would really love him on our team....

Um, wow....

Talk about stretching things.

Here is the rivals teaser..........

"Louisville (Ohio) wide receiver Bobby Swigert liked everything about his visit to Nebraska over the weekend. The 6-foot-1, 175-pound standout was accompanied on his trip by his father, mother and uncle and all enjoyed the experience of a football Saturday in Lincoln. Did he consider pulling the trigger on a commit?"

Um, wow....

"Louisville (Ohio) wide receiver Bobby Swigert liked everything about his visit to Nebraska over the weekend. The 6-foot-1, 175-pound standout was accompanied on his trip by his father, mother and uncle and all enjoyed the experience of a football Saturday in Lincoln. Did he consider pulling the trigger on a commit?"

He did NOT commit and is still planning on taking other visits. He did say he will probably make a decision within the next month.

Um, wow....

Bass is famous!

Bass is famous!

:woo Anyone want an autograph? :woo

Anyway, what can I say... WOW!!!!

The infamous gameday atmosphere in Lincoln is ever better than advertised.

The place blew us away.

As has been confirmed and noted already Bobby did not commit.

His plan all along is to visit all of his top schools and then decide.

Nov time frame probably.

I can say everything he saw and everyone he talked with, ALL made a very positive impression on him and his family.

Nebraska in the clubhouse with a course record 10 under par.

Bass good call man. Thank you for the information and glad he enjoyed my beloved Nebraska. If you ever make it out to Vegas let me know and we'll go play a round of golf or something.

Tell Bobby to have a good time on his visits and he should make the best out of each one. Also remember to tell him that his uncle would love to see him with a Big Red N on the side of his helmet :nutz