Who else thought that Transformers 2 sucked???

I saw the movie Wednesday night and walked into the theater with all of the hype and joy from watching the previews on TV and walked out of that theater all disappointed and bummed out.

I thought that the plot sucked, way too long, not enough action and when there was it was short and sweet except for the ending, the comedy was way over done.

Your opinions......

:snacks:

I saw it last night (Sat). I didn't have great expectations, but I thought it was pretty good.

I thought the overtly racist comic relief (the 2 Chris Rock sound alikes) was unneccessary and I found the epiphany scene towards the end to be pretty cheesy, but overall there were hot chicks and stuff got blowed up real good so I was satisfied.

the movie is about giant alien robots who transform into sweet rides or jet fighters and then smack the ever-lovin' CRAP outta each other for the better part or an hour and forty-five minutes. that was sweet.

and then there was about forty-five minutes of shia lebeouf and megan fox's characters stumbling around the flippin' planet and trying to admit that they both "love" each other.

the movie came to a dead-screeching halt every time these two idiots where on screen.

note to bay and speilberg: when your audience openly wishes the slow and painful deaths of your two main protagonists at the metal hands of giant robots, you should probably re-write the script.

bottomline: watch it for the mindless carnage between to competing races of killer robots and block out the humans. if you do that, you'll enjoy the movie just fine.

I actually had hype over this movie, i havent seen it yet, but from what im hearing (and there is alot of it). This movie is a classic Bay movie, lots of action, very little plot. With those two things, ill save my money and wait for it to come out on DVD and watch it over at a friends house.

like the Fuzzy said...you're watching a Michael Bay movie. You have to realize it's gonna be a non-thought provoking movie. I just rewatched the first one last night and haven't gone to see the second one yet, but I commented to SWMBO that you watch Michael Bay movies when you're in a mood not to think and just want to see a cool CGI/action flick.

Ive seen it three times (once IMAX, not that much better (aka not like dark knight was in improvement). I thought it was awesome, sure it is easy to point out the errors (like the main general died in the first one, or they the twins and the little robot disappear), but it is what it is supposed to be-entertaining. I did think their was a little too much comedy (mom and humping), but it was still funny so whatever. The action was awesome but could have been a little more. I know i am probably too biased but if you want to be entertained and dont need an oscar worthy movie--see it. about 200 million dollars back me up on that

Ive seen it three times (once IMAX, not that much better (aka not like dark knight was in improvement). I thought it was awesome, sure it is easy to point out the errors (like the main general died in the first one, or they the twins and the little robot disappear), but it is what it is supposed to be-entertaining. I did think their was a little too much comedy (mom and humping), but it was still funny so whatever. The action was awesome but could have been a little more. I know i am probably too biased but if you want to be entertained and dont need an oscar worthy movie--see it. about 200 million dollars back me up on that

I went into the movie knowing that they were would be huge explosions and stuff but there really wasn't that much action and when there was it was very short and sweet or the camera was way to close to the machines were you didn't know who was who. They didn't introduce the new autobots to the fans and the plot just bounced all over the place. I really thought that Michael Bay should've done a better job with this one expecially the script and humor but I think that the first one has more action in it than this one. But damn was the ending ORGASMIC :lol:. Now that was the type of Transformers movie I was looking forward too.

Also I'm glad that is didn't do better than the Dark Knight in its opening week :clap

the movie is about giant alien robots who transform into sweet rides or jet fighters and then smack the ever-lovin' CRAP outta each other for the better part or an hour and forty-five minutes. that was sweet.

and then there was about forty-five minutes of shia lebeouf and megan fox's characters stumbling around the flippin' planet and trying to admit that they both "love" each other.

the movie came to a dead-screeching halt every time these two idiots where on screen.

note to bay and speilberg: when your audience openly wishes the slow and painful deaths of your two main protagonists at the metal hands of giant robots, you should probably re-write the script.

bottomline: watch it for the mindless carnage between to competing races of killer robots and block out the humans. if you do that, you'll enjoy the movie just fine.

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah