What state do you live in?

COLORADANS 4 NEBRASKA is in the house

You must be tough. How do they treat you?

Not to bad Actually, First of all I live about an hour and a half to two hours away from Boulder, so their fanbase doesn't have as big of a following here. The State of Colorado is more Bronco Country than anything, but after that its the Avs, Nuggets, then Rockies. CU is about 5th or not at all on most peoples priority. But usually the few CU I do see aren't to bad, th older fan (although they somewhat a resentment to nebraska) they are pretty respectfull. Now of course you get a few Dumb A$$es from time to time who are completely inknowledgable about the game, but not to bad in the Springs. Boulder on the other hand is a place of its own.

A few years ago I went to that OU-CU game, because my friend and his family are major OU fans (which is kind of ironic), and they were just absolutely awfull to us. Of course I was wearing Husker gear and everywere I went they just were real dipp Sh*ts. At Arbys they pretty much threw my burger at me, during the game in the OU section I was getting yelled at by some middle aged couple, and at the end of the game we accedently went through the dorm areas and they were trying to pic fights with us. This wasn't even a Husker game! They have the wierd obsessive hatered for the Huskers there and see it as this larger than life colossal rivalry, I guess we can thank McCartney for that.

But there is quite a huge Husker Fan base hear, i think were the 3rd biggest out of state Husker organization. All the Fox & hound Bars throughout the state are decked and filled with red on saturdays and after ther season we have a recruiting party were former players and recruiting analystits come for Q&As and autograph sessions. this year was Ganz and Slauson.