Urine bombs from CU fans.

I'm just going to let Husker37 take it from here. It appears as though we're on the same wave length. My parting statement is this: If you took one fan from every D1 program and told them to list the worst fan bases out there, you'd probably have just as many different answers as to the amount of fans. And, I'd be willing to bet that Nebraska would be on someone's list. If you took those same fans and had them list the best fan bases out there, you also would have as many different answers and people involved. Again, I'd be willing to be that Nebraska would be on someone's list. Keep in mind everyone that when you're watching a high school football game on friday night here in Nebraska that those same fans you see are also cheering the Huskers on saturdays.

I'm just going to let Husker37 take it from here. It appears as though we're on the same wave length. My parting statement is this: If you took one fan from every D1 program and told them to list the worst fan bases out there, you'd probably have just as many different answers as to the amount of fans. And, I'd be willing to bet that Nebraska would be on someone's list. If you took those same fans and had them list the best fan bases out there, you also would have as many different answers and people involved. Again, I'd be willing to be that Nebraska would be on someone's list. Keep in mind everyone that when you're watching a high school football game on friday night here in Nebraska that those same fans you see are also cheering the Huskers on saturdays.

You could find one fan from each of the D1 programs who think the tooth fairy exists, too. This is yet another false assumption you're making - that the opinion of one equals the opinion of many, just like you keep insisting on throwing the whole of Nebraska fandom under the bus because of the actions of a few.

Where have I thrown the entire NU fan base under the bus? Show me my posts where I have thrown the ENTIRE Nebraska fan base under the bus. I have consistently stated that the Nebraska fan base is no different than any other team's fan base. We have our good and bad fans just like everyone else.

• Fire 1

I suggest you go to Alabama and tell them our fan base is better, try LSU, Texas, Oklahoma and the rest of college footballs elite.

We got the tag as Americas best from a sportscaster. Those fans that were and are called the best most on here want out of the stadium.

All fan bases have great fans that love their team, they have terrible fans that love their team.

You reap what you sew is my thought.

Never had a problem at Colorado. Never had a problem at Manhatten. Never had a problem at Missouri, nor SC, UCLA, Oklahoma and a host of Southeast schools. I have attended games in every major stadium in the country. Seen almost every major rival game, and never have I had some swing at me, spit on me, throw piss on me or even had the thought that they would. You go looking for something you normally find it.

Last year I had my son and his friend from Missouri with us at the game. They caught grief from our fans until about midway through the second quarter. They were not obnoxious in any way and by the end of the third quarter had made friends with all around them. Respect is what is required, if you show it things normally work out well.

This thread has been dancing up here for days. It serves no purpose and is really quite offending. Our fan base is moving toward or lowering to the rest of the country as youth takes over the stadium. We have very little respect for those around us in the stands. We are no better no worse than any other fan base in my eyes.

Blue Hai ugh Bald rules.

As much as this thread goes on, and Beach Buffs tries to justify the relevance of his teams somewhat respectable program, they've beaten us soundly once ('01) and put it on us fairly well in '07.

But outside of those two instances, we've pretty much owned their a$$es for the better part of 100 years. They can throw their little "urine bombs" till the cows come home, that doesn't help em win ball games. It just makes em look stupid.

CU in November..........

That you will, with the familiar feeling of having something handed to ya...

A Big 12 North Title?

• 13 years later...

It's funny how the Nebraska fans complain about Colorado, Iowa, Michigan, Oklahoma, Texas, Ohio State and any team that busts their asses. All of sudden the other team has mean, rude fans. I've been in Memorial Stadium before routing for the other team and got treated as expected. Although no beer were thrown because it's not allowed in the stadium but that doesn't stop them from throwing chew, or food, ice cubes, or starting fights telling you to STFU or sit down or go home. Win lose or draw it didn't effect me or the score. Get over yourselves Nebraska. 

• Haha 5
50 minutes ago, defiantadp said:

It's funny how the Nebraska fans complain about Colorado, Iowa, Michigan, Oklahoma, Texas, Ohio State and any team that busts their asses. All of sudden the other team has mean, rude fans. I've been in Memorial Stadium before routing for the other team and got treated as expected. Although no beer were thrown because it's not allowed in the stadium but that doesn't stop them from throwing chew, or food, ice cubes, or starting fights telling you to STFU or sit down or go home. Win lose or draw it didn't effect me or the score. Get over yourselves Nebraska. 

giphy.gif

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
52 minutes ago, defiantadp said:

Who pissed in this CO fans cheerios this morning?  I suppose I'd lash out too if my team looked like they haven't even graduated high school.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

2 hours ago, defiantadp said:

u1ex9PU.gif

• Plus1 4