Urine bombs from CU fans.

When we take our freshman orientation class at CU we get handed giant vats to store our urine in just for the Nebraska game, we do not wish to let any go to waste.....lol

CU'all in November, hopefully you all are undefeated because it will be more fun to pop your balloons :)

When we take our freshman orientation class at CU we get handed giant vats to store our urine in just for the Nebraska game, we do not wish to let any go to waste.....lol

CU'all in November, hopefully you all are undefeated because it will be more fun to pop your balloons :)

Bad news for you. The ditch weed in Neb. is supposed to be sub-par this year.

:cop:

See, I knew it and I told you guys all along! Those f'ers have a class on how to vandalize NU fans cars and the accuracy of the urine balloon!!!! :lol:

I'd heard that..From a former co-worker that went to CU about the time McCartney started there..He told me the atmosphere changed dramatically against us after the circling of the waggons..er..calender.

My CU buddy was using his (carboy) to make beer in, last I'd heard.

And Who made up the rule that we have to play them every year to be a rival?

I'm still not sure why y-all feel the need for a rival...What is this? Prom night?

We're just saving ourselves for when we're really in love.

After reading this thread, I've figured something out.

I'm going to preface this so too many people go bonkers about comparing franchises and so on, this is simply a metaphor, I say again, simply a metaphor.

The Husker/OU rivalry is like the Yankee's & Red Sox. Both have an immense dislike for each other, both are storied franchises, and both have had their share of great players.

The Buffs are like the NY Mets. They think that they're the Yankee's rivals when they're really not. They're the "red headed step child" that is clamoring for attention. The Mets fan despises that Yankee's tradition.

After reading this thread, I've figured something out.

I'm going to preface this so too many people go bonkers about comparing franchises and so on, this is simply a metaphor, I say again, simply a metaphor.

The Husker/OU rivalry is like the Yankee's & Red Sox. Both have an immense dislike for each other, both are storied franchises, and both have had their share of great players.

The Buffs are like the NY Mets. They think that they're the Yankee's rivals when they're really not. They're the "red headed step child" that is clamoring for attention. The Mets fan despises that Yankee's tradition.

What's "baseball"?

I went and say some thing on rival"s. Only you can say whose best GBR rival not me.

But to me best rival has to be univ. that you want bet in ever sport not only football. MU top rival is alway Kansas. No matter if we play football, swim, BB, baseball, or some kind of butt scratch contest. No matter if you can be top drawer of national at the time or have all loses. No matter. We all time need to beat Kanasa and if you ask to them I say you may get same back on MU,olay?

Can be that you"re best GBR has lot"s confernce teams to play but no one top rival. Can be only football can matter and no care about other sport which can be find.

Have nice saturday.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU>

Maybe I'm wrong, but for a "true rivalry" isn't there also an element of joy in when your rival gets beat even if it's not your team doing the beating? I remember shirts that said "My two favorite teams are Nebraska and whoever is playing Oklahoma" I would like to see what Killer Cacti for SCar or Jayhawk, JGS30, Fro Daddy, TuffTigger between them.

If Kansas never won another game in any sport I couldnt be happier. I have a Bucknell T-shirt for crying out loud. I cheered for USF like they were my team last fall. I nearly cried when KU came back to beat Memphis...not from joy, but because my companies HQ is in Kansas and I knew for the next year I would have to listen to every bandwagon yahoo talk that the damn jawhawks and how the won the title. I Hate ku. Its always better if you get the big win over them. But I still take great pleasure in their pain. I dont know about others, but its fun to give them a hard time. To see them shut up.

I do enjoy beating NE in football. More than others in conference, but I could care less if we take you to the shed in every other sport. Like Tuff said, if you dont hate them at everything they do, then you dont hate them...

I just think my time in NE has giving me some dark little desire to see some (not all, just some) husker fans and media members shut their holes, if even for only one day.. =D

I just think my time in NE has giving me some dark little desire to see some (not all, just some) husker fans and media members shut their holes, if even for only one day.. =D

One day? How about since 11/23/2001? We haven't had much to boast about since then, by Nebraska standards.

One day? How about since 11/23/2001? We haven't had much to boast about since then, by Nebraska standards.

OH knapplc, You know that a loss doesnt shut you guys up for long :lol: Just look at how much smack some NE fans have been talking since before the end of last season and that was coming off two games where the combined score was like 93-23. :laughpound

I have said it before, but i enjoy coming here because there is good football talk and some good natured ribbing. BUt another reason is I get to interact with NE fans that are not too over the top. This board has helped to keep me from becoming so hate filled like another un-named MU fan.... LOL

OH knapplc, You know that a loss doesnt shut you guys up for long :lol: Just look at how much smack some NE fans have been talking since before the end of last season and that was coming off two games where the combined score was like 93-23. :laughpound

I have said it before, but i enjoy coming here because there is good football talk and some good natured ribbing. BUt another reason is I get to interact with NE fans that are not too over the top. This board has helped to keep me from becoming so hate filled like another un-named MU fan.... LOL

I guess the difference between Missouri Fan and Nebraska Fan is that we actually have something to talk smack about. I suppose when your "greatest team ever" can only earn a 10-4 record with a couple of humiliating blowouts and a tie in their division with a pretty weak Nebraska team, you really don't have much to be proud of.

But you keep looking down your nose at Nebraska fans.

I guess the difference between Missouri Fan and Nebraska Fan is that we actually have something to talk smack about. I suppose when your "greatest team ever" can only earn a 10-4 record with a couple of humiliating blowouts and a tie in their division with a pretty weak Nebraska team, you really don't have much to be proud of.

:huh:

I was only playing in what I said, you sir just gave a perfect example as to why most other teams think of nebraska fans a stuck up little...well use your imagination. <_<

BTW last years team obviously wasnt the best ever. The 07 team was better and the 1960 team that got robbed of a NC because of the cheating Jayhawks, also, would have been better.

But you know. Not having a meaningful win in 8 years and having your arse handed to you while your staduim empties before halftime on a number of occasions over the past few years can bring out the prick in people.. but you go right on ahead and look down your nose at me and other while talking about glory years from 15 years ago when this conference was a joke and had 6 nobodys every year. I guess when others started getting better and you fell off the map, you have to have something to be proud of...

:rolleyes:

Might I add I like the "pretty weak Nebraska team" comment. SO since that weak Nebraska team lost all that talent, why do you think they will be so great this year? OR are they only week when you try to down grade others, but they are an strong underated team when you are trying to prove to yourself and others why this season will be great?

:huh:

I was only playing in what I said, you sir just gave a perfect example as to why most other teams think of nebraska fans a stuck up little...well use your imagination. <_<

BTW last years team obviously wasnt the best ever. The 07 team was better and the 1960 team that got robbed of a NC because of the cheating Jayhawks, also, would have been better.

But you know. Not having a meaningful win in 8 years and having your arse handed to you while your staduim empties before halftime on a number of occasions over the past few years can bring out the prick in people.. but you go right on ahead and look down your nose at me and other while talking about glory years from 15 years ago when this conference was a joke and had 6 nobodys every year. I guess when others started getting better and you fell off the map, you have to have something to be proud of...

:rolleyes:

And this, sir, is exactly why I responded to you in such a way. You just go right on ahead calling me/us out for being proud of our team when we have what? Five MNCs and 800-something wins, and bragging rights BY FAR in our head-to-head series.

You don't come to a fan site of ANY team and disrespect them like you did, even if you were "playing," and not expect to get your comeuppance. You can get hurt all you want, but your "playing" wasn't clear and obvious. You don't laugh at my team on a site dedicated to it and not expect to take some grief.

You would get the same on a site dedicated to Iowa State, Baylor, even Middle Tennessee State. Show some respect to the team you're talking about, especially when your own team has done nothing to boast about... ever.

Sooner or later some of you need to learn how to take a joke or get a sense of humor. It never fails that 2 or 3 of you feel the need to attack and defend to the death at the very mention of something against your team.

I wasnt even trying to talk smack or make fun, I was just playing around. TAKE A FREAKIN CHILL PILL. All you do is come off like a jackass when you act that way. You do a pretty darn good job of making me wonder why in the hell I even bother....

oh and knapple, if :lol: isnt painfully obvious, then you are too clueless to even help.....ever

Sooner or later some of you need to learn how to take a joke or get a sense of humor. It never fails that 2 or 3 of you feel the need to attack and defend to the death at the very mention of something against your team.

I wasnt even trying to talk smack or make fun, I was just playing around. TAKE A FREAKIN CHILL PILL. All you do is come off like a jackass when you act that way. You do a pretty darn good job of making me wonder why in the hell I even bother....

oh and knapple, if :lol: isnt painfully obvious, then you are too clueless to even help.....ever

So you go to someone's house and crack on their wife and you don't expect them to respond? Really?

Grow up, learn some manners, and learn to take constructive criticism. You're not impervious to correction, fro.

And if our little conversation is so "over the top" that you're thinking about leaving, you'd better never, ever spend time on a Missouri Fan Site.