USF decommit interested in huskers?

My dad says ESPNU is running a ticker saying Brion Carnes A 6'1" QB from Bradenton Fl. has decommited from USF, and has interest in Georgia, USF, and Nebraska.

I didn't find much online, and my search of our recruiting forums didn't bring him up. Has anyone heard anything about this?

E: Found some film from his

, ESPN has a clip from the Fl. regional elite 11 camp, and his junior year.

Ya you're right it appears on rivals that we are in his top five along with clemson, notre dame, usf and georgia. 6' 180 lbs dual threat qb according to rivals but I doubt we are going after him for qb seeing as how we have Gabbert already and we are in good shape with Wray who also plays qb in high school. Good to see them targeting athletes from Florida though.

The Latest: Carnes says reports are false — 7/24/2009

Loyalty is an important thing to Brion Carnes so when rumors surfaced that he had de-committed to USF, the Bradenton Manatee High quarterback went right work to dispel what he said was false information. link

Stories like this, and I'm not faulting the original poster here, is probably one of the biggest reason why I don't follow recruiting all that closely. I mean, I follow recruiting somewhat, but I don't get excited about any commit regardless of how highly they are rated and/or how many schools are after them. For example, if Jeff Luc commits to Nebraska I'd say, meh, okay.

What I'm trying to say is that I save my excitement for players that: I) are already on campus and/or II) have just signed their respective LOI.