--Official PS3 NCAA10 Online Dynasty Thread--

#. Name (PSN ID) - Team

1. Gmoney88 (cantcovergrill) - Southern Miss. (yeah i switched)

2. Maudfather (BradBroChill19) - Tulsa

3. Dbetz23 (???) - ??

4. Deafy1289 (McGill) - Houston

5. HuskerJosh (GodfatherWatchin) - UTEP

6. killer cacti (killer_cacti) - ECU

Alright! I'm going to start this thing sometime tonight and invite everyone so we can get some games in this weekend. DBetz23 if you still want to play let me know, I can always add you in later.

#. Name (PSN ID) - Team

1. Gmoney88 (cantcovergrill) - UAB

3. Dbetz23 (???) - ??

Alright! I'm going to start this thing sometime tonight and invite everyone so we can get some games in this weekend. DBetz23 if you still want to play let me know, I can always add you in later.

I got crushed last night by a guy playing with GT...he ran that offense perfectly, but when he had 3rd & long he'd just roll out the qb and scramble for the 1st...drove me nuts.

#. Name (PSN ID) - Team

3. Dbetz23 (???) - ??

I got crushed last night by a guy playing with GT...he ran that offense perfectly, but when he had 3rd & long he'd just roll out the qb and scramble for the 1st...drove me nuts.

I feel your pain. Typically when people take advantage of their mobile QB against me, thats when I put in a DB at QB and "skill" ( :sarcasm ) it up the field, to prove my point that running with your fast QB is garbage.

#. Name (PSN ID) - Team

3. Dbetz23 (???) - ??

I feel your pain. Typically when people take advantage of their mobile QB against me, thats when I put in a DB at QB and "skill" ( :sarcasm ) it up the field, to prove my point that running with your fast QB is garbage.

I finally started running the defense with the mike linebacker, which worked much better, I just didn't figure it out until the end of the 3rd quarter...

I mean, if I call a rollout play and the field is open, but no wrs are, I'll take that route. But to do it just because you can, pretty lame.

Last I checked we were still waiting on HuskerJosh to advance the week. I will advance it no matter what this evening after I get off work so we can play some games! I will try to stick with advancing at least every 5 days or so, depending on how fast everyone plays.