--Official PS3 NCAA10 Online Dynasty Thread--

GG Cacti... we need to play again

Maud...one question for you about our game last week?

What special button were you pushing for one of your defenders to catch Spiller on a breakaway?

He is def not given enough credit for his speed on this game. Nobody has ever caught him in a real game once he's broken the secondary.

What special button were you pushing for one of your defenders to catch Spiller on a breakaway?

He is def not given enough credit for his speed on this game. Nobody has ever caught him in a real game once he's broken the secondary.

He really isn't given enough credit for his speed. I know on last year's game I played as Clemson all the time because of CJ Spiller's wheels, then I played with them this year and was not impressed. You did have one really long run on me though... :cheers

He really isn't given enough credit for his speed. I know on last year's game I played as Clemson all the time because of CJ Spiller's wheels, then I played with them this year and was not impressed. You did have one really long run on me though... :cheers

I did...and he got caught 1.

You had many long runs on me. :dunno

Dang! I didn't see them taken on the list. What happened?

Yeah huskergriff messaged me and asked for Rice. You can still join, UAB, Central Florida, Marshall, Memphis, SMU, and Tulane are available.

Alright, can I get SMU then?

PS3 tag is "huskers20"

DONE!

Dang! I didn't see them taken on the list. What happened?

Yeah huskergriff messaged me and asked for Rice. You can still join, UAB, Central Florida, Marshall, Memphis, SMU, and Tulane are available.

Alright, can I get SMU then?

PS3 tag is "huskers20"

DONE!

SWEET! I'll get on when I get home from work!

My first game was pretty good. I'm still finding the strengths and weaknesses of the team though. Here is to a great season in C-USA!!! lol

Oh, is anyone going after the :star:star:star:star:star and :star:star:star:star recruits? I've got some on the list, but I don't know what my chances are. Most of the players interested in my school are :star:star and :star . Also why did you disable dynasty boosters? I bought them and can't use em'! It's not like I'm cheating or anything...the only advantages added are 1 extra pipeline state and use of the recruiting advisor. :rant

My first game was pretty good. I'm still finding the strengths and weaknesses of the team though. Here is to a great season in C-USA!!! lol

Oh, is anyone going after the :star:star:star:star:star and :star:star:star:star recruits? I've got some on the list, but I don't know what my chances are. Most of the players interested in my school are :star:star and :star . Also why did you disable dynasty boosters? I bought them and can't use em'! It's not like I'm cheating or anything...the only advantages added are 1 extra pipeline state and use of the recruiting advisor. :rant

Because you started late.

j/k I'm not the commish.

LOL Most people consider the boosters cheating, but if you want I will turn them on. I have a few of them as well.

I also targeted a few :star:star:star:star:star , :star:star:star:star , and even :star:star:star that weren't interested in me. It could blow up in my face :dumdum , or maybe i will sway a few difference makers. :thumbs