What are our chances of winning at VA Tech?

VA Tech game  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

B)-->

QUOTE(Husker B @ Aug 1 2009, 06:04 AM) 448347[/snapback]

Seeing how the Huskers have never lost with me in attendance, and I have one ticket for entry to Lane Stadium on September 19th, I'm gonna go with 100 percent.

Can somebody hook Husker B with some season tickets?

I went 50-60, I think we played awful last year and still almost pulled it off. I'm not sold on Tyrod Taylor, I think he still makes too many poor decisions throwing the ball. I think losing Macho Harris hurts the hokies in their defensive backfield and in the lockerroom. I am pretty sure the blackshirts will be better this year but a very young LB corp does worry me, more in the running game than in the passing game.

I would favor the huskers strongly if I was sure of Lee, at this point we just don't know how he'll pan out.

Should be a great game, wish I could be there.

PS> I would have gone 50/50 had it been an option.

I went with 50-60, wait :koolaid2: I mean 60-70 :koolaid2: ah hell 70-80!

Look for our Linebackers to start to come into form, and forcing the pass. I feel that the conditioning and strength of our lineman will really start to show! Man I just have a good feeling we are going to play alot of smash mouth football!

No offense, and not to be negative, but I see little chance of the Huskers winning this game. I voted 10-20%, and that was being VERY optimistic. I predict VA Tech to win by double-digits. I'm going to the game, so hopefully that won't be the case...

Well, since it's my birthday on the 19th I'm lookin for a WIN baby!!! But I don't see it happening, I will give us a better than 50% chance of a win though.No wait, 40% ah hell, 50% pass the pitcher! If Z.Lee shows that he can pass as well as run in the games prior. It will give Bud Foster and the boy's something to think about.

We'll know more by the 3rd game. GBR!!!

I concur with most everyone on her that this is going to be a defensive battle.

It's gonna be a hell of a fight since they return so many offensive starters from last year. As long as the penalties are kept to a minimum, and if the D can create turnovers, I like our chances