--Official 360 NCAA10 Online Dynasty Thread--

Finals week for me. One on M, T AND W. Won't be able to play my game and advance till Wed night at the earliest.

I am sorry man! I had my roommate advance the dynasty for me last night as I was still out of town. But from here on out, I think I will try to advance it Monday morning or late Sunday night (post 11-ish). Again, sorry man....

Hold up. Just checked right now and only one person has played their game, and the week has NOT been advanced.

Can we come to an agreement that works for everyone? Advance this upcoming Sunday night or Monday AM? Give everyone time to get in their games.

Phew!

BTW, totally agree with your message HuskerB. To me the pinnacle of the series was '08 on the original Xbox. It was perfect. 3rd person PAT blocking, spring drills. This years game teleports dudes around to make plays for the AI. I swear, they "BAMF" around like Nightcrawler.

Hold up. Just checked right now and only one person has played their game, and the week has NOT been advanced.

Can we come to an agreement that works for everyone? Advance this upcoming Sunday night or Monday AM? Give everyone time to get in their games.

Phew!

BTW, totally agree with your message HuskerB. To me the pinnacle of the series was '08 on the original Xbox. It was perfect. 3rd person PAT blocking, spring drills. This years game teleports dudes around to make plays for the AI. I swear, they "BAMF" around like Nightcrawler.

Great! He must not have gotten it done then, from here on out let's plan on late Sunday night for advances. I usually don't get home from my travels until around 11 pm so I think most people should be able to make good use of their weekend!

I am glad to hear that no ones game got run over....

It is late Sunday night and I see that only one person out of 6 is ready to advance. I'm thinking that this "league" has lost its momentum. That and I am about to start my last year of school on Oct. 5th and God forbid I put off studying for a final to finish a game. I'm out. Best of luck to you all. Most of you are on my friends list. Happy to play pick up games if I ever see you on.