--Official 360 NCAA10 Online Dynasty Thread--

Are you going to download the official EA roster fix before you start the dynasty Husker NoNo?

You get it from gamertag: EASCNCAA10

I'm about to check it out for the first time. Maybe the Beavers will have at least one FB in this one so I don't have to convert a HB/TE into one.

Edit: Checked it out and I see no difference at all for Ore St. Not sure about the others.

Are you going to download the official EA roster fix before you start the dynasty Husker NoNo?

You get it from gamertag: EASCNCAA10

I'm about to check it out for the first time. Maybe the Beavers will have at least one FB in this one so I don't have to convert a HB/TE into one.

Edit: Checked it out and I see no difference at all for Ore St. Not sure about the others.

The roster fix has already been patched into the game. There's no need to.

How did you get your rosters to load?

Just meant that at first I didn't see how to get at my rosters so I could name them all manually. As the guy above said, when our dynasty got started the names were auto generated.

For the last two years I've used the fully named file from a dude named "CollosalChicken" that I found over at Operation Sports. It's a good place to start but there are always a few errors (Castille as a FB). Easier to fix than to make from scratch. Happy to place it in my upload slot if anyone wants it. Or you can get it from "pastapadre", they appear to be the exact same file.

Can we advance the week tonight?

I need to fix a bunch of bone-head recruiting mistakes. Not many 4 and 5 star guys digging the Beaves this year. I'm guessing that 4 out of 6 star programs are intended to target the 3* and lower bracket?

I've done my dynasties on 08 for the original Xbox for the last two seasons. Couldn't live without the spring training drills. Damn I hope they add them again at some point.

Anybody here play the PS2 version of 09? Did they keep the spring training, jumping the snap with a timed button press and third person field goal blocking? I've never manually blocked a kick in any 360 version.

Also miss being able to create a custom playbook and formation specific substitutions.

The online dynasty option is sweet though. Scared for when I try to talk the Rodgers brothers into sticking around next season. Used to saving before that step and making sure everybody sticks around.