RB Lache Seastrunk

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seastrunk calls Big Cat Weekend "the best ever"

Highly touted ESPNU 150 Watch List running back Lache Seastrunk said at an impromptu pep really during Big Cat Weekend at Auburn, "I can't reveal all the information, but you guys will be surprised when I commit (in early January). And I think ya'll might like where I choose."

"This is the best ever," Seastrunk continued. "They just welcome you in. I feel the warmth of everyone. I love the environment here and I feel at home."

However, he told ESPN affiliate Web site AuburnUndercover.com he's still listening to every school that is recruiting him, "There's nothing I can really say, but every school is still in it. Every school has something great to offer. I'm not shutting the door on anyone, because that's disrespectful."

Seastrunk carried 177 times for 1,541 yards (9 average) and 14 touchdowns last fall. As a sophomore, he rushed 130 times for 1,532 yards (11.8 average) and 22 scores.

Link

Sounds like a tiger, don't know how he plans to 'surprise' when he commits.

Seastrunk calls Big Cat Weekend "the best ever"

Highly touted ESPNU 150 Watch List running back Lache Seastrunk said at an impromptu pep really during Big Cat Weekend at Auburn, "I can't reveal all the information, but you guys will be surprised when I commit (in early January). And I think ya'll might like where I choose."

"This is the best ever," Seastrunk continued. "They just welcome you in. I feel the warmth of everyone. I love the environment here and I feel at home."

However, he told ESPN affiliate Web site AuburnUndercover.com he's still listening to every school that is recruiting him, "There's nothing I can really say, but every school is still in it. Every school has something great to offer. I'm not shutting the door on anyone, because that's disrespectful."

Seastrunk carried 177 times for 1,541 yards (9 average) and 14 touchdowns last fall. As a sophomore, he rushed 130 times for 1,532 yards (11.8 average) and 22 scores.

Link

Sounds like a tiger, don't know how he plans to 'surprise' when he commits.

Auburn also commited secondary NCAA recruiting violations during his visit. Imagine that, Auburn cheating.