SIGNED ATH Tyler Evans

Boo-hoo. I'm not throwing him under the bus - I'm just reading the tea leaves here. The only other D-1 scholarship offer he had was from Ohio and Frank Solich.

Not even Iowa State, or Kansas, or K-State had bothered to offer the kid.

Yes, there are diamonds in the rough, but you don't find them very often.

I wish the kid the best, but the fact remains that we need to recruit better players if we want to return to national prominence.

you sound like a jealous little punk.

Boo-hoo. I'm not throwing him under the bus - I'm just reading the tea leaves here. The only other D-1 scholarship offer he had was from Ohio and Frank Solich.

I wish the kid the best, but the fact remains that we need to recruit better players if we want to return to national prominence.

By your logic we should have never signed Quincy Enunwa because he was only offered by Washington State and NU. Washington State is HORRIBLE. Franky and Ohio could probably give them a great game and maybe even beat them.

Sometimes rivals doesnt put all the kid's college offers up on their page. Quincy Enunwa for example had an offer from UCLA and they made a heavy push for him on signing day before he signed with us.

OK, that's unnecessary. Attack the post, not the poster, please.

OK, that's unnecessary. Attack the post, not the poster, please.

his post makes him sound like a jealous little punk?

so it's the posts fault right? ehh bollocks.

Of course it's always the post's fault :) that's all we get to read and form reactions to.

Just find a way of expressing disagreement without name-calling. That's just baiting for the other person to respond with more name calling, etc, etc...you know how it goes.

Not dinging anyone, but one of the reasons this is my favorite board is that it isn't as edgy as some *cough* Rivals *cough*. If I want to read crap tossed around I can go to other boards.