First Game (First Week)

I was curious how many of you fans that live here in state are NOT going to the opening game! I'm just a student out at the community college here in Lincoln, but I try to get to every husker game possible, this year for the first week, I'm not so sure that i'll even be going to the first game. I think I'm gunna head to sportscasters or BW3's and watch the game there, so I can also watch the other big games of the day. The first week is gunna be a doozy on a national scale!

Notable Games:

Obviously the Nebraska game.

Okie State vs Georgia

Alabama vs Va Tech

there are others but i don't have the list in front of me

I have a family reunion to go to on 9/5, otherwise I'd love to go.

I've got tickets available for game #2, but I'm not sure if I'll go or throw a PPV party. We'll see.

I'm not even going to try to get tickets to Louisiana-Lafayette since it'll be a blowout and tickets will be way overpriced because of #300.

I know what you mean with that first week. We don't live in the area, but I'm debating on whether to buy the PPV or go to the watch site at a sports bar. I think I'd have more of a chance of seeing other games on a 2nd tv than if I watched the Huskers at the sports bar.

But, then again, sitting home by ourselves isn't as fun as watching with other area Huskers.

What to do, what to do!