WR Keith Mumphery

sounds like he wants an offer from Georgia or GT.........

I would doubt he gives a solid look at GT with the offense they are running now, unless he is really into blocking more than receiving.

paul will actually throw the ball more then you expect.

Oh I am very very familiar with that offense, I saw it every year for many a year. He loves to PA pass deep, a lot like TO, but still the majority of the offense is and always will be the Triple Option. WR's don't get many chances at all for catches, a lot of reverses or sweeps where they come around to take the pitch. TO got players to buy into it and even got some players who could/should have played on more of a passing team so maybe he does go to GT, all things being equal though I don't see it.

• 3 weeks later...

Scout: "Keith Mumphery has scheduled an official visit to Michigan State on Oct. 3 when the Spartans host Michigan. “I think I’d like the atmosphere at Michigan State,” Mumphery said. “I’m on-line all the time and it seems like a good place. I’ve checked out their website and even checked them out on Google Maps. It seems like a nice area.” Mumphery says the Spartans are recruiting him the hardest."

• 3 weeks later...

Scout: "Keith Mumphery has scheduled an official visit to Michigan State on Oct. 3 when the Spartans host Michigan. “I think I’d like the atmosphere at Michigan State,” Mumphery said. “I’m on-line all the time and it seems like a good place. I’ve checked out their website and even checked them out on Google Maps. It seems like a nice area.” Mumphery says the Spartans are recruiting him the hardest."

I'm going to this game and will make a point to find Keith and tell him he needs to be a Husker not a Spartan. I'll let ya'll know..... :)

I'm going to this game and will make a point to find Keith and tell him he needs to be a Husker not a Spartan. I'll let ya'll know..... :)

we want pictures :hellloooo

we want pictures :hellloooo

I'll see what I can do!