RB Corvin Lamb

Player: Corvin Lamb

Hometown: Miami, FL

Position: RB

Height: 5'9''

Weight: 191 lbs.

40 time: 4.3

Visit Date:

Scholarships: Connecticut, Florida International, Kansas State, Louisville, LSU, Michigan, Michigan State, Mississippi State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ole Miss, Rutgers, UCF, West Virginia

Favorites: Louisville, Mississippi State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ole Miss

COMMITTED TO LOUISVILLE

Rivals: :star:star:star

Scout: :star:star

• 1 month later...

Corvin Lamb says the school that is recruiting him the hardest is Nebraska. “They are a very good team,” Lamb said. “I like the tradition they have and how they like to run the ball. They like me at running back and said they’d also use me as a slot receiver too. They send a lot of brochures and guides and the facilities and campus look amazing. I really want to visit them."

Corvin Lamb says the school that is recruiting him the hardest is Nebraska. “They are a very good team,” Lamb said. “I like the tradition they have and how they like to run the ball. They like me at running back and said they’d also use me as a slot receiver too. They send a lot of brochures and guides and the facilities and campus look amazing. I really want to visit them."

I really like how Bo is making a concerted effort to gain recruits in FL. Depending on how the chips fall next season we could have the #1 recruit from TX (A. Green) and the #1 recruit from FL (T. Moore).

• 4 weeks later...