RB Corvin Lamb

• 2 weeks later...

“I was supposed to visit North Carolina this week,” Corvin Lamb said. “But I don’t think it’ll happen. I’ll probably take it after the season. UNC and Mississippi State stay in touch the most. They show a lot of interest in me. They both said that I could play receiver and running back and that they’d use me on special teams too. They really want me...”

Is that 4.3 forty legit?

He looks pretty fast on his film. We could really use a kid like this if we're going to keep those read option plays Coach Watson likes so much. It looks like his HS runs an offense similar to ours. I wonder if we're still keeping in contact with this kid, seeing as Mississippi St. is recruiting him harder than we are. :dunno

• 4 weeks later...

His most impressive play that I saw (didn't watch all the vids) was the one where he split a couple of defenders and was stumbling a bit. One of the opposing players looks like he has an angle on him, but then Lamb got his feet under him and ran by the two defenders with angles. Showed some serious speed and burst.

Definitely need a game breaker like him and Carter.